If you had the chance to change the world's perception of Muslims in one sentence?

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
What would that one sentence be? It can be anything you want about Islam or Muslims.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
One sentence? Surely, you could have said one speech, one poem, one couplet, one page, one essay ... no, okay, maybe not, but one sentence? Is that feasible? Unless you have extremely long sentences like mine, but still, I am struggling. What about a quatrain? :rugby:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum sister
Maybe i would tell muslims to revise their situation and be full examples of what they preach. Is our duty and the rest is up to Allah.

"Help one another in good and righteous works, and do not help one another in sin and aggression." (5:2)

"Do not ascribe purity to yourselves. Allah knows best who is righteous." (53:32)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:bismillah1:
:salam:

"Live with me for a few days, I will teach you what Islam is."
[At least the basics! I ain't no scholar]

Peace.

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Salam aleikum sister
Maybe i would tell muslims to revise their situation and be full examples of what they preach. Is our duty and the rest is up to Allah.

"Help one another in good and righteous works, and do not help one another in sin and aggression." (5:2)

"Do not ascribe purity to yourselves. Allah knows best who is righteous." (53:32)

I had the same idea of a Qur'an verse. I just couldn't choose...