Asalaamu alaikum

DanyalSAC

Asalaamu alaikum all...

it has been a long time since I've been on here, and even longer since I've posted anything... just wanted to come and give you all a greeting.

May ALLAH keep you all safe.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh, brother Daniel.

I remember your threads/posts from '09, maashaa'Allaah. Good that you have come to visit us again, hopefully many more of the older members will follow your example and drop by.

Aaamiin to your du`aa.
I hope you're having happier days now. May Allaah `azza wa jall ease all of your affairs and keep you safe, as well, wherever you may be.

:salam:

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Asalaamu alaikum all...

it has been a long time since I've been on here, and even longer since I've posted anything... just wanted to come and give you all a greeting.

May ALLAH keep you all safe.

Walaikumassalaam wa re wa barakatuhu.

Don't know much about you brother, but sure I did read you revert story. Alhamdulilah, Allahu Akbar. No words to express what I feel. Too good. Hope you visit TTI more often, would benefit us. InshaAllah.

Peace.

DanyalSAC

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh, brother Daniel.

I remember your threads/posts from '09, maashaa'Allaah. Good that you have come to visit us again, hopefully many more of the older members will follow your example and drop by.

Aaamiin to your du`aa.
I hope you're having happier days now. May Allaah `azza wa jall ease all of your affairs and keep you safe, as well, wherever you may be.

:salam:

Thank you - I had been active up until mid 2012 or so.