Fun! What keeps you busy ?

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Salam brothers and sisters :)
I just wanted to know what you guys do in your free time and when your did your salaat.
I like to sport like running and playing football with my friends and cousins.
And I also like to play games and i also study but i don't like that xd
So what do you guys do ? ^^
May Allah bless you all and forgive and you from your sins because He is The Most Merciful.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum brother

I usually spend my free time with cooking, baking, gardening and running. Also sometimes I make voluntary works for immigrants, like advice my language to them.

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Salam alaykum brother

I usually spend my free time with cooking, baking, gardening and running. Also sometimes I make voluntary works for immigrants, like advice my language to them.
Wallaikam salam
Mashallah that is good :)
How do you say' nice to meet you' in Finland
In Dutch its 'leuk om je te ontmoeten' :D

Khalidbinwaleed

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullah Brother,
I like watching Islamic videos and lectures - you get Hasanaat for every second (even smaller) you watch beneficial videos and seek Beneficial Knowledge JUST for the Sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and to get closer to Him. :)

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullah Brother,
I like watching Islamic videos and lectures - you get Hasanaat for every second (even smaller) you watch beneficial videos and seek Beneficial Knowledge JUST for the Sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and to get closer to Him. :)

Salam Brother, yes that is very true :)
I Also watch, it motivates me more to pray ^^
And it helps me understand my religion more and more Alhoemdoellah :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

In my free time - I guess I mostly visit TTI. I found that I can stay on here for hours on end, reading, reading and just reading. Have yet to figure out if that's a good....
or bad thing. :SMILY286:

Temoor Ul-Hassan

Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

In my free time - I guess I mostly visit TTI. I found that I can stay on here for hours on end, reading, reading and just reading. Have yet to figure out if that's a good....
or bad thing. :SMILY286:
Wallaikam salam, mashallah thats good sister :D
Better a lot of time on TTI to gain knowlegde then to waste time on Facebook :p
You like to learn about islam, nothing wrong with that :)
Bless you my dear sister :)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Free time - I sleep. My work drains me totally, so no outdoor sports. :'( I used to jog and skate (coaching as well). These days, I read novels or browse looking for Islamic videos or on TTI. Recently, I have started turning toward books. Nightmare of every student - "EXAMS"

Peace.

Temoor Ul-Hassan

:salam:

Free time - I sleep. My work drains me totally, so no outdoor sports. :'( I used to jog and skate (coaching as well). These days, I read novels or browse looking for Islamic videos or on TTI. Recently, I have started turning toward books. Nightmare of every student - "EXAMS"

Peace.

Haha yes i know what you mean brother ;p I have Exams to :p
I wish you the best of luck with Exams, Inshallah you will succeed :)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
AssalamAlaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!
Mostly, I read or write! Sometimes, paint or draw something and at other times, cook!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikomassalam warahmatollah
Stare at walls haha. Mostly hang out with friends ,enrol and participate in courses at coursera.