Baby Muslimah Introduction

Salihah

Salam Alaykum sistahs & brothers...I recently took my Shahada (8 weeks ago) and cannot stop reading about Islam...coming from a Christian background I was not feeling the peace within..had so many questions & doubts...now thanks to Allah I have much peace within. Pls help me here, if I don't get to do my Salat on time (due to being on the road) do I make up the prayer(s) when I reach home?

Insha'Allah, I'll receive a response
Salam Alaykum
(Baby Muslimah)

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

Welcome Sister..
Alhamdulillah on your conversion to Islam.

May Allah(s.w.t) guide you and all of us here to the straight path.

-Nazihah-

abou haytam

salam o alikom sister.

you are welcome in this website and welcome to isalm. inchal allah you will learn a lot in here.

you can see in this website question`s asked by muslims acording to their daily life. you can aske your question too.

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/SelectedFatwas.php?lang=E

i don t know if the admin alow me to providelinks of website.

salamo alikom sister

Salam Alaykum sistahs & brothers...I recently took my Shahada (8 weeks ago) and cannot stop reading about Islam...coming from a Christian background I was not feeling the peace within..had so many questions & doubts...now thanks to Allah I have much peace within. Pls help me here, if I don't get to do my Salat on time (due to being on the road) do I make up the prayer(s) when I reach home?

Salam Alaykum
(Baby Muslimah)

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
Assalamo alaiukum wa Rahmatullah,

New arrivals (to the Muslim world and this forum) are always most welcome. I see you have already started absorbing knowledge about this new world Masha Allah. There are concessions in prayer timings for travellers etc. but to see what ruling would apply in your case we would need to know some more details (distances and durations involved and which prayer you are talking about etc.)

Many brothers and sisters here can find answers to the questions you might have, so please feel free to ask detailed questions.

Take Care,
Your (big) Muslim Brother

Salihah

JazakAllah for all responses...I really feel my family forming here insha'Allah & will contribute my little bit here and there insha'Allah.

Salam
Baby Muslimah

Salihah

Oh I forgot to say my brothers & sistahs that sometimes I'm on the bus travelling from one place to another and time overlaps for Salat, so I been coming home and doing the missed prayer & the next prayer!

Salam
Baby Muslimah

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Salihah (Baby Muslimah),

Ahlan/Welcome to Islam and TTI, both inshAllah will provide you with peace, fulfilment and happiness.

May Allah also make your prayers easy and on time, but don't worry too much, as good intentions are rewarded from thought till action, each and everyone of your prayers are already making your path to Jannah secure.

Please pray for all of us too, for the forgiveness of our sins and make Janna'tul Firdous our eternal place of rest, Ameen.

Take care and look forward to your contribution to TTI.

Fi amanAllah

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
As salaamu alaykum wa ramat'Ullah wa barakatu

Mash'Allah you've come onto the right path :)

I took my shahada a few weeks before you (used to be agnostic rather than Christian, though).

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
:salam2:

Hope this helps:

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed Zuhr and ‘Asr together in Madeenah, at a time when there was no fear and he was not travelling. Abu’l-Zubayr said: I asked Sa’eed [i.e., ibn Jubayr], Why did he do that? He said, I asked Ibn ‘Abbaas the same question, and he said, He did not want anyone among his ummah to suffer hardship.

Narrated by Muslim, 705.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

The specific reason for shortening the prayers is travelling, and it is not permissible to shorten prayers when not travelling. With regard to joining prayers, the reason for it is if there is a need or an excuse. So if a person needs to do so, he may join prayers whilst travelling, whether he is travelling a long distance or a short one, and he may join prayers because of rain etc., or because of sickness etc., or for any other reason, because the point is to spare the Muslims any difficulty or hardship.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 22/293; published by King Fahd Complex.

source: http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=20017&ln=eng&txt=traveller

Hopefully as time passes you will Insha Allah find ways to offer all the prayers on time. Remember us in your prayers.

Salihah

JazakAllah my sistah for the web site...thank to all bro's & sistahs for your responses...I've spent my Sunday almost glued to da screen reading, downloading some beautiful things in Islam...Pray you all have a blessed week insha'Allah.

Salam Alaykum
(Baby Muslimah)
:hearts:

abou haytam

salam sister

you are baby muslima and you are spoiled by your brothers and sister like a baby LOL

incha allah you will be better day after day.

salam o alikom

JazakAllah my sistah for the web site...thank to all bro's & sistahs for your responses...I've spent my Sunday almost glued to da screen reading, downloading some beautiful things in Islam...Pray you all have a blessed week insha'Allah.

Salam Alaykum
(Baby Muslimah)
:hearts:

HIJAZ

salah(prayer)

:salam2: sister,salah is compulsary 4 all muslim unless,mad,small babies .ur problem i think that ,du to ur journey u cant perform it in actul priscribed time?find out the time expires of prayer ,if u lost zuhur ,then u came at the time of asar, then perfome (khazah)regain,zuhur first then asar,or if u, lost zuhur,u came back just a few minutes ahead of the asar expires,then u perform,asar first ,then zuhur ,y b ecause .lest both zuhur,and asar will be
expired ,:salam2: ur brother in islam hijaz.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Salam Alaykum
(Baby Muslimah)

:ma: sis thats great news,that you have come on to the right path and embraced Islam.

Welcome to the family sis,Inshallah hope you benefit from this website.(Inshallah we can learn from each other.)

:wasalam: