Question: What are your goals for Ramadhan?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:bismillah:
57_21.png

Race toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers. That is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.[57:21]

We are all in a race in this dunya. A race towards forgiveness from Allaah subhaanahu wa Ta`ala. A race to increase our good deeds so that on The Day of Judgment, we will receive our book of deeds from our right hand.

In sha Allaah, Ramadhan is just around the corner. It would be very helpful for us to write down our goals and aims that we want to achieve in Ramadhan even if its the same every year, not only to keep ourselves check to be disciplined in our deeds but it will help those who are trying to strive better in their deen.

Don't forget to put :inshallah: after your every goals as that is how we are taught in Surah Al-Kahfi to say :inshallah: for matters that are unknown to us.

Also later when Ramadhan has end, when we look back at this list, we will feel the need to maintain the goodness that we perform in Ramadhan throughout the whole year, in shaa Allaahu Ta`ala.

This thread is certainly not to boast our deeds as it is something that we *look forward* to do (not yet done) so in shaa Allaah that is not an issue.

600774_10151508600136864_1068613736_n.jpg

BarakaAllaahu feekum.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
I'll start with mine, in shaa Allaah.

I look forward to complete the whole Qur`an during Ramadhan. Not just to recite it but to understand the meaning of the verses. Hence why I want to finish reading the Tafseer Ibnu Katheer (the full version in paperback) for a better understanding. Inshaa Allaah.

1017454_10152309625029237_1090444829_n.jpg

I also want to be able to wake up every night, a few hours before sahoor to perform my qiyam al-layl. Not just to strive to wake up during the last 10 nights of Ramadhan but during the whole of Ramadhan and hopefully it will help me to do so even after Ramadhan, inshaa Allaah.

For me to have a productive activity during the fasting month and not make excuses that we are fasting hence less activities. Reading, learning to cook, doing house chores should help, inshaa Allaah.

That will do for now. Look forward for others' goals.

candy candy

My goal is inshahAllah to read Quran this time...I always get tired when it comes to recitation and feel like so weak....but inshahAllah this time i will try my best once again...
secondly i have to control my temper and other stupid activities....
Inshahallah
Inshahallah
Inshahallah

my goal is to finish a Qur-an twise within a month of ramadhan bcoz most of the time i used to finish once,but also to pray tahajjud as mch as i can, in sha Allah.