pray for my father

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Inshaa Allaah we shall keep him in our prayers. May The Healer of all diseases and illness heal your father. Stay strong, brother!

Allah says"maa aswaaba min miswiibat illaa bi idhni llah"so dont be warry brother is just a test for us and we have to pass it,how? is just to be patient and kip more effort to fulfill our duties like to see a doctor, to bring him medicine and then to ask Allah to give him some relief because our prophet told us "man jitihada,wajada" the harder you work the better you get, may Allah bless our father with strong health as before.

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Améén to all!

May Allah Subhanah, The High and Exalted is He,bestow His Mercy on your father, cure him of his illness, and from His Might and Power grant him a full recovery.Ameen.
Oh Allah! The Sustainer of Mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant us a cure that leaves no illness.

I wish it off my heart ....
May Allah (swt) give you patience and you and your father to make you happy with the good result.

Hajar

Staff member
May Allah heal your father and make his journey to recovery easy and for your family ameen.

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Inshaa allah.we are all praying to your fathers cure and please be patient and allah will surely hear d ones that call him...may ur faders disease cure easily..Ameen.nd kindly do dua for all of our parents :muslima:

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Please pray for my father. he was diagnosed with stomach cancer last Monday.

InshaAllah you and your father will be in my prayers Akhi!
I've lost my mother to cancer, so I know how it might feel! Your father will go fine by the will of Allah SWT InshaAllah!

The following verse from Surah Al-Baqarah always helped me stay strong, hope it does you good equally too InshaAllah!

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah heal your father dear brother and give to you and your family sabur untill than. Ameen summa Ameen.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

May Allah grant your father such a shifaa after which their is no disease. Inshaa`Allah he's in my duas.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
The difficulty of caring for an ill person, or the impact it has on the family, is one of those things that has to be felt to be believed. But remember this, when Allah wills good for someone, he either gives them knowledge or brings calamities on them. Often times we are so engrossed in the difficulty of the situation, in asking Allah for His aid, to hear our call, to heal us, we forget the value in the calamity He has placed on us - and that is His remembrance. He remembers us weak slaves, for He tests who He loves. May Allah restore your fathers health and make every moment forward an easy one, and provide for the deepest cries of your hearts, from unexpected means.