Duaa for every muslim land

Aliya Javed

Shyness is the most beautiful character
Duas for egypt, palestine, syria and every muslim land thats suffering - My news feed is filled with photographs i cant even see for more than a mere glance!
May Allah bring about justice and peace with the commence of Ramadan - ameen ya rabbul alameen..

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
Salaam alaikum

We (most of us) are able to have a peaceful Ramadan. We can look forward to good food at iftar, we can sit in peace and read Quran. Alhamdulillah we can walk to the masjid without issue and peacefully pray there. So many are the blessings upon ourselves yet we can forget it is not the same for all muslims.

I have started watching a film about Srebrenica. I am also thinking of Myanmar, and Palestine, and Guantanamo. Now I am thinking of Syria too. It is difficult to keep thinking of everyone all the time, and I find reminders always beneficial.

May their fasts be accepted. May their du'a be accepted. May Allah's Grace and Rahma be upon those who struggle more than we do to complete their fasts, and may His Grace and Rahma be upon those who cannot complete their fasts. May Allah bring peace to the hearts of all believers.

Umm Abdullah

Amin thumma amin. There are so many countries that need our du3aa: Palestine, Syria, Myanmar,Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan, Somalia, Chechniya, The imprisoned muslims in Guantanamo/the imprisoned muslims in the muslim world/and in darul kufr....Ya Allah give victory to the muslims wherever they may be! Ya Allah help the poor fuqaraa' muslims who don't have any food to brake their fast with! Ya Allah we depend on Your Mercy towards us! Ya Allah help them in this blessed month of Ramadan. Amin Yaa Allah !!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuhu

Ameen ya Rabb for all duas.

May Allah protect and guide all our Ummah. Ameen.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu