She was killed because of veil

Aliya Javed

Shyness is the most beautiful character
image.jpg She was killed because of her veil

A veiled Egyptian mother was stabbed to death because she wore the hijab (veil). The killing raises fears about the rising tide of anti-Muslim feelings in Europe.

In a Dresden park, Marwa took her 3-year old son to play. A German man, probably piqued by her headscarf, insulted her and called her a “terrorist”. Witnesses that were near Marwa heard the German man and filed a case against him in German courts. When she won the case and the court fined him 750 Euros for having abusing her, he appealed against the verdict.

As Marwa stood in court on July 1st, 2009, to give evidence, the 28-year old man took out a knife and stabbed her 18 times. Present were her son and her husband, who ran to rescue her. But the assailant stabbed her husband 3 times. A German security officer in court shot the husband in the leg probably mistaking him for the assailant. The husband, who was scheduled to defend his Ph. D. thesis in genetic engineering in a couple of weeks, lapsed into a coma and was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries to the stomach and liver.

The criminal has been stabbing her for 8 minutes infront of her 3 year old child, without any intervention from court security and when they started to take an action they shot her husband. Marwa’s husband is now hospitalized and not even aware that his beloved wife has passed away.

May Allah be with you Ameen.

Now the important part is, Why aren’t the European reporters and newspapers talking about this story? Why is it all from Egyptian reporters and newspapers? This did not happen in Egypt. It happened in Germany in a German Court, in front of German police and a German judge.what kind of world are we living in? Should we always be shown as terrorists, with first page headlines saying “Muslim extremists”? Yet, a story like this is never reported in any western media.

suppose that this crime signed by a Muslim against a non-Muslim
what were the world reaction be?

Are we terrorists now?

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

I did some digging around of my own. It is reported that the attacker was jailed and is serving a life sentence for murder, ma shaa Allah.
Also reported in the British press, "While the horrific incident that took place a week ago tomorrow has attracted little publicity in Europe, and in Germany has focused more on issues of court security than the racist motivation behind the attack, 2,000 miles away in her native Egypt, the 32-year-old pharmacist has been named the "headscarf martyr"."

This happened in 2009. I have to say, I do not remember hearing of it at the time. There are many issues it raises, to be in court testifying against an attacker and the court lets him have a second chance, yaa Allah! I would have thought this is the kind of story the press would love to get hold of.

May Allah reward you with good for remembering the victim and her family, and for posting this to remind/inform us.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

In Dresden..people in East Germany are more frustrated (than West Germany) and are likely to act more violent towards anything they dont like (just like most East Europe) due to their past...
It's terrible how much hatred is born between people. In general real culprits rarely pay for the trouble they start, innocent people pay just because they belong to a certain race, religion, culture etc. :( Clearly Sheytan is never asleep.
With Allah is the last justice.

Aliya Javed

Salam aleikum

In Dresden..people in East Germany are more frustrated (than West Germany) and are likely to act more violent towards anything they dont like (just like most East Europe) due to their past...
It's terrible how much hatred is born between people. In general real culprits rarely pay for the trouble they start, innocent people pay just because they belong to a certain race, religion, culture etc. :( Clearly Sheytan is never asleep.
With Allah is the last justice.
Waleykum assalam
You are very right sister......actually "Terrorism" has no religion..if he is a Christian or Hindu he is not considered as terrorist. Muslims can be wrong and imperfect but Islam is perfect and people blame on the religion.;(

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Waleykum assalam
You are very right sister......actually "Terrorism" has no religion..if he is a Christian or Hindu he is not considered as terrorist. Muslims can be wrong and imperfect but Islam is perfect and people blame on the religion.

Salam aleikum sister

Yes, is true, because some use Islam as reason for killing. But ofcourse, this is very wrong and many victims fall, under the lack of knowledge for what is Islam in reality.

The society today wants us to be stripped from any value, from God, from veil, from morals...when you accept anything and everything degrading, only then you are OK...

As for the terrorists from other religions, most dont use faith even in daily life, ofcourse will not use it in great events, in comparison with muslims who fiercely love islam, witch leads to both good and bad consequences..

Aliya Javed

!
Salam aleikum sister

Yes, is true, because some use Islam as reason for killing. But ofcourse, this is very wrong and many victims fall, under the lack of knowledge for what is Islam in reality.

The society today wants us to be stripped from any value, from God, from veil, from morals...when you accept anything and everything degrading, only then you are OK...

As for the terrorists from other religions, most dont use faith even in daily life, ofcourse will not use it in great events, in comparison with muslims who fiercely love islam, witch leads to both good and bad consequences..
Sure sister. Those who are terrorists are only Muslims by name. They don't know about their own religion and because of these people we Muslims are blamed.:(...they don't even know what is "Jihad". For them Jihad means killing innocent people. How foolish their thoughts are!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As Marwa stood in court on July 1st, 2009, to give evidence, the 28-year old man took out a knife and stabbed her 18 times. Present were her son and her husband, who ran to rescue her. But the assailant stabbed her husband 3 times. A German security officer in court shot the husband in the leg probably mistaking him for the assailant.

The criminal has been stabbing her for 8 minutes infront of her 3 year old child, without any intervention from court security and when they started to take an action they shot her husband. Marwa’s husband is now hospitalized and not even aware that his beloved wife has passed away.

Laa hawla wa laa quwaata illa billaah.

How did all this happen in a courthouse of all places? And for 8 minutes?? I still can't get my head around it. Subhaanallaah. What kinda court is that? Don't they usually put the victim and perpetrator in separate booths? And what about the security guards? I thought there were two of them, and not one (who can't even shoot properly)...

And sadly, I haven't heard of this news as well. :( May Allaah `azza wa jalla have mercy on our sister and protect her son. I hope the husband is well now.