New convert to Islam alhamdulilah

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams , I Would like to share this news with you all, my SIL live in worker has just accepted Islam , mashallah she's a lovely girl from Ethiopia. If any one has any info about Islam in her language I would be very grateful :)

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
I would be grateful if any one can help me as this lady doesn't have any books on Islam in her language , you would recieve so much reward inshallah .

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam: sister.

Alhamdulillah, this is such a wonderful news! It really made my day subhaanallaah! May Allaah `azza wa jalla continue to guide her.

Ukhty, Ethiopia has many, many languages, which one(s) does she speak?

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
:salam: sister.

Alhamdulillah, this is such a wonderful news! It really made my day subhaanallaah! May Allaah `azza wa jalla continue to guide her.

Ukhty, Ethiopia has many, many languages, which one(s) does she speak?

Salams Sister , she speaks Amharic , if you have anything for new muslims in her language I would be very grateful . May Allah Ta'laa rewards you for your efforts .

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam.

Oh, I don't know Amharic =( But I'll definitely ask around inshaa'Allaah. Can you ask if she speaks Oromo?

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

First link is not working. And I really think that we should know if the books have contents that are strictly from the Qur`aan and Sunnah first before giving them to anyone, or we may very well be the cause for their misguidance na`oodhu billlah.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
To me both links works. But you are right sister. I better try to looking for some my former student and ask advice... :cool:

Congratulations by the way to this new sister in Islam.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
To me both links works. But you are right sister. I better try to looking for some my former student and ask advice... :cool:

Congratulations by the way to this new sister in Islam.

yes Iam a bit wary to download as I dont understand the language , so if anyone has links form good sources I would be grateful, may Allah reward you all for your efforts.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamualikum all,
was anyone able to to find me a link in Amharic for a new revert . I would be grateful if you could help me in this task, I want to get it printed for her so she has a Quran. Also is there any booklets I could download about Hajj and Eid Al Adha ,
Barakallauhfikum