So lets forgive our fellow brothers

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said: "He who boycotts his brother for more than three days and dies during this period will be from the people of hellfire."
He (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) also said: "The doors of Heaven are opened every Monday and Thursday, and Allah pardons in these days every individual servant who is not a polytheist, except those who have enmity between them; Allah Says: 'Delay them until they reconcile with each other"

The worst thing in the world you could do to your Ramadan is completely render it void because of a dispute you have with someone. It contradicts the entire essence of fasting and seeking the pardon of your Lord because it’s not befitting to request forgiveness if you're unable to forgive others. The doors of heaven are opened every Monday and Thursday on normal days which is why the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) would fast them, but they are open the entire month of Ramadan. Imagine if every day as your fasting, Quran recitation, etc. is presented to Allah this month, He responds to the angels to delay your pardon until you reconcile with your brother.

Ramadan is the best opportunity to write that email or text message to that lost family member or friend and say "its not worth it to lose Allah's forgiveness over this" and "IM SORRY."

Even if you've been avoiding someone and there is an implicit, unofficial, or unspoken boycott, make sure you end that today so that you don't jeopardize your fasting.
Don't do it for that person, do it for you and for the sake of Allah.

Oh Allah clear our hearts from enmity, give us the ability to forgive, and pardon us for we have wronged ourselves. ameen

candy candy

but what if a person still not forgives his her brother or sister or any other relative?
what about the potential threats that we have from them due to which we avoid them and do not meet at all?? (means what if they harmful)
and what if they are constantly hurting us and fighting out?
how much a person can bear in this regard??

hilal.ahmad

wait for good time......
in islam if som1 slaps me then i hav 2 choices either to get justice through proper channel or to forgive
but if i m doing work of dawah then i must 4give
so he/she continues to hurt u then keep distance til proper time . dont hate him/her by heart if he/she is ur relative make dua 4 his/her change