Sisters Assalam alaikum!

Assalam alaikum brothers and sisters. :) I am a new Muslim. I took my Shahada in May of this year, I've been all over YouTube and other websites watching videos about other converts and learning more about Islam and working on my Arabic. In sha Allah I will find this forum beneficial and its members friendly and helpful. May Allah (subhanu wa ta'ala) keep us on the straight path. Ameen.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and welcome to islam too. May your the first ramadan will be blessed to you.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Welcome home sister ! And congratulations on your conversion to Islam , welcome to your family in faith :) May Allah bless you wherever you are <3 Do your best to learn more about Islam and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Fatima

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah.

Welcome dear sister. We're more than happy to have you here with us. Congratulations on your reversion, all praise and gratitude is due to Allaah for guiding you, showing you the truth and opening you heart to Islam.

You don't have to rush into telling your family, sister, take it one day at a time. If you need any help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask inshaa'Allaah. And stick around, do some reading - we have so many articles here that I think will be of benefit to you.