Crazy! Sheikh Muhammad Al Arifi Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker-of-truth

I see - political arresting. Saudi rulers are similar like other arab rulers; they afraid raising interest of islam values among they own people. And Muslimbrotherhood like Morsi and his organization repserent this danger to those rulers whose wish to keep they power for decades - by the money, weapons and support of the USA...

Ukht, this is foul talk

This is destructive talk, refrain from it, baarakallahu feek.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

It is not foul talk at all. It is reality of politics of the international and the Middle East political life. Rulers are politics too.

I can make dua for them.

May Allah gives some sense to muslim rulers and let them to understand that if they behave as tyrants, the history will remember and call them tyrants. May Allah let them to understand that being ally of kafiir rulers is not good idea to islamic ummah. May Allah be mercy to them.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam:

It's Ramadhaan, focus on better things please. Thing is, the sister posted the 'what' part only, not the why's and how's and we should know better than to judge and make assumptions without knowing the full story.

Salam alaykum

Yes you are right, we should remember the time - Ramadan - but world lives also during this time. Maybe you (staff) should close here News and Current Affairs section for time of Ramadan - like in some forums.

But world lives and politics make they decisions also during this holy month as well. And we all follow news.

Any ways, I respect mod Janaan posts in here and stop comment this thread during Ramadan.

Seeker-of-truth

First i thought it was brothers,

SubhaanAllah, now we have sisters attacking rulers - what a world we live in. We don't need you to teach us the reality of the leaders, there are better sources than yourself to teach us.

stick to what is good for you and don't give us your incorrect opinions in matters that you have no say in.

This is not a free for all, you can't just come and say what you want about the rulers whenever you feel like without any evidence/proof.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum brother

Do you mean that sisters in islam are not enough good to teach brothers in islam to some reality matters?

Are our opinions incorrect just as we are sisters?

Whose are better teachers to brothers than your sisters?

Next time; think before you write kind of comments. May Allah forgives you.

Seeker-of-truth

Salam alaykum brother

Do you mean that sisters in islam are not enough good to teach brothers in islam to some reality matters?

Are our opinions incorrect just as we are sisters?

Whose are better teachers to brothers than your sisters?

Next time; think before you write kind of comments. May Allah forgives you.

Don't put words into my mouth

thats not what i said, our ulama are better teachers than you, if they say something we will take it and we will never take something from you over what they say,

They are more qualified than you
They are wiser than you
They speak with baseerah

neither of these 3 do you have

Yet you give your incorrect opinions anyway

Umm Abdullah

Okay this thread was about the Sheikh getting arrested khalas!
Brother Seeker of truth maybe you should use some of the things you listed like hikmah, baserah when you address Sister Herb.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Forgive me if I wrote something wrong. I wrote about political rulers. Ulama might criticise them if they need to be corrected. As well anyone should do it as they are just only politiciens.

You have no idea who I am, so stop say I am nothing as teacher to brothers. As sister it is not that my opinions are incorrect.

May Allah teach you to be respected to unknown sisters as well.

They are wiser than you

You better stop write kind of comments. Only Allah knows my knowledge. May he forgives you your words.

:agreed:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

We ask Allah to keep us all on the straight path, to free the innocents and to give sabr to the Muslimeen in Egypt and in any afflicted country in the world.

It's Ramadan, we have better stuff to do...

Jazakhum Allahu khayran for your patience and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.