rosej

Hi! As-salam alaykum! I just found this site online while searching for information regarding Islam. I'm a new revert to Islam. I was raised Christian but I felt like something was missing. So, through out my life I read about other religions. I've been drawn to Islam for over 10 years but I was too afraid of what my family and friends would say. I finally decided that what Allah wills is more important. Inshallah I will be a good Muslim.

~Rose

zaman12345

Wa alaykumus salam.. Am so happy to hear that you have reverted to islam.. Welcome to islam and one advise to you is as a new Muslim, you will have trouble keeping
up with prayers every day, fasting during
Ramadan, and the many other practices in this
religion. The struggle that you face, with such a
radical change in lifestyle, is difficult and will
take some time. Awkward moments are bound
to happen, don’t worry. You are not expected to
wake up at 4am every morning to pray tahajjud
(extra night prayers). If you have problems with
certain practices, then gradually work yourself
into the mindset of worship. Some one once
told me when I was young, “When you go up the stairs, dont take one step to the top or you will come back falling, take one step at a time".. Pray to Allah (swt) and ask
for Him to make it easy for you and the rest will
come naturally. May Allah make you a good muslim

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Hi! As-salam alaykum! I just found this site online while searching for information regarding Islam. I'm a new revert to Islam. I was raised Christian but I felt like something was missing. So, through out my life I read about other religions. I've been drawn to Islam for over 10 years but I was too afraid of what my family and friends would say. I finally decided that what Allah wills is more important. Inshallah I will be a good Muslim.

~Rose

Assalam-o-alikum Sister Rose,

Welcome to Islam. May Allah (SWT) help you and continue to guide you on this straight path.
Please don't hessitate to ask any questions you have. We are here to help each other.
See you around sister.

Wassalam.