Sisters Assalamu-Alaikum People!:)

wildflower9285

Assalamu-Alaikum Everyone!:)

I want to know more about Islam and I wanted have more knowledge about Islam through reading books. I want to know does anyone have english Islamic books? I am really very interested in it. Hope someone will understand and help.
May God Bless Everyone:inshallah:

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Wa Alaikkum Asalaam

I suggest you read a translation of the Holy Qur'an and don't worry if you do not understand it at first, you will be given knowledge over time In Shaa Allah. I also suggest you check out Youtube as there are so many resources there that may help you learn about Islam and Muslims.

If you don't mind me asking what religion are you practicing currently?

wildflower9285

Wa Alaikkum Asalaam

I suggest you read a translation of the Holy Qur'an and don't worry if you do not understand it at first, you will be given knowledge over time In Shaa Allah. I also suggest you check out Youtube as there are so many resources there that may help you learn about Islam and Muslims.

If you don't mind me asking what religion are you practicing currently?
Salam,
I was born muslim

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Sis I recommend the following videos from Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe.
The series is called The Life of The Final Messenger - Muhammad pbuh.

Aliya Javed

Shyness is the most beautiful character
Assalamu-Alaikum Everyone!:)

I want to know more about Islam and I wanted have more knowledge about Islam through reading books. I want to know does anyone have english Islamic books? I am really very interested in it. Hope someone will understand and help.
May God Bless Everyone:inshallah:
Salam sister. It's good to know that you are interested in reading religious books otherwise most of them don't want to waste their time in reading it. They are mostly ignorant. Dear sister I would like to recommend a book especially for non- Muslims, the name of the book is 'Beauty of Islam'. I don't remember the author's name but I'm sure you will find it Insha Allah and order it through sites may be goodwords.com. You may also order Holy Quran in english by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan(a famous scholar) Through goodwords.com.It's written in easy language. Besides reading Islamic books you may also watch some good religious movies like 'The Message' (the best movie ever, related to Prophet's SAW life), Saint Mary, The kingdom of Solomon and The Ten Commandments...... zazakAllahKhair sister.:)

wildflower9285

I don’t like to read online but I want to read books about Islam and its more easy and fun that way. I am wondering if someone have good and interesting books about Islam??
:wasalam: