Alhamdulillah Getting Married

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As Salaamu 'alykum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu Dear Brothers and Respected Sisters,

Hope you all are in the best and in the increasing state of your physical and spiritual health In shaa Allah,

Hope you are making most of this Ramadan.

A news to share with all my TTI'ans that ... :hamdulila: I am getting Married on Friday, 16th of August, 2013 (8th Shawwal-Ul-Mukarram, 1434 Hijri) in Hyderabad, India :) .

I request you all to remember me and my would be better half in your precious and esteemed du'as.

PS: For members in HYDERABAD, you are most welcome. Please PM for the time and venue :D

- Akhi Mohammed Ahmed Hussain (ABRAR)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

Congrats bro ( mubarik ho ) , MashAllah hadn't seen u on the forum so long JazakAllah khair for including us in ur good news :)

33-Al-Furqan-74.png
RABBANÁ HAB LANÁ MIN ’AZWÁJINÁ WA
DHURRIYYÁTINÁ QURRATAA`YUNIW-WAJ
`ALNÁ LIL-MUTTAQÍNA IMÁMÁ.
O our Lord! Grant us in our wives and offspring the coolness of eyes
and make us a leader of those who guard themselves against evil. Al Furqan (25): 74

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa alaykum us salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Congratulations brother. May Allah fill your marriage with happiness, and joy. Ameen.

Take care.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Jazak-Allahumul Khair dear brothers and sisters for your wishes and du'as.
Please do continue to pray for me :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Congratulations dear brother on your future marriage. We all are very happy for you MashAllah. : )

May Allah grant you all happiness and may Allah be pleased with you. Ameen summa ameen.

Asslamu allaicum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuhu