Ingredients:

• 4 heaping tablespoons, Nescafe
  • 2 cups hot water
  • 1 pint heavy whipping cream, cold
  • 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
  • tea biscuits or similar
  • Garnish – Cocoa powder (or Nescafe)
Directions:

1. Combine 2 cups of hot water with 4 tablespoons Nescafe in a shallow dish. If you prefer a stronger coffee taste, increase the amount of Nescafe. Be careful about adding too much, lest it become bitter.
  2. Pour cold heavy whipping cream into a large bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until soft peaks form. Do not over beat.
  3. Gently fold in one can of sweetened condensed milk. Be sure to scrape down sides of bowl to fully incorporate all ingredients. Set aside.
  4. Dip tea biscuits into coffee mixture for 3 – 4 seconds. Long enough to soak without falling apart. Cover bottom of 9×13 dishwith full layer of soaked biscuits. Repeat for a second layer.
  5. Spread half of the sweetened whip cream mixture evenly over the first layer of biscuits.
  6. Repeat with another layer of soaked biscuits. Spread remaining whipped cream evenly on top. Dust with cocoa powder.
  7. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.

Important notes to consider:
  • If using a hand mixer, you will need to beat the whipping cream for 5-6 minutes.
  • If the coffee mixture is cold, the biscuits will soak up less liquid. Hold the biscuits in the liquid for 5-6 seconds.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Really nice recipe, sister! What kind of biscuits can be used though? Sweet ones, right? Salty would taste strange.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Sweet biscuits yes, no salted ones as this is sweet cake, tiramisu- type.

Try by google images: tea biscuits brands

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Title of this thread should change as 717 calories cake. One my friend counted that it is for 7 and each piece will have 717 calories. So... don´t eat it everyday. :p

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Title of this thread should change as 717 calories cake. One my friend counted that it is for 7 and each piece will have 717 calories. So... don´t eat it everyday. :p

Was browsing thro' your recipes, Wallahi, Mouth-Watering sister. Gosh!! So badly want to taste them.
Especially that chocolate mint one & the cupcakes, Oh God!:SMILY82:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Was browsing thro' your recipes, Wallahi, Mouth-Watering sister. Gosh!! So badly want to taste them.
Especially that chocolate mint one & the cupcakes, Oh God!:SMILY82:

So... you can imagine what my husband looks like.

Full-full-food-fat-smiley-emoticon-000646-facebook.gif

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Isn't this very similar to Tiramisu?

Would love to make it, but unfortunately, although there are coffee drinkers in the family, there are none for coffee flavoured deserts. And while I don't drink any coffee at all, I love the flavour. So, should I make it, I'd be delighted to eat it, but the whole cake? That'd be an obligation =)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Yes it is halal tiramisu cake.

Maybe you could use cocoa but not coffee. ;)

No need to use nescafe to it, you can use also original coffee and biscuits you have. "Ladies finger" biscuits or graham ones might be good too.

You can also make smaller cake to yourself only.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I usually halve any recipe I make, that way it's not too much, and if nobody in the house will eat it, at least nobody will say ingredients were wasted. You can do that too, sister Mahzala.

By the way, I've been saying for ages Sister Harb needs to open up a home delivery service worldwide. I would be willing to help with the business proceedings sis, and I'm sure the rest of TTI would be willing to be taste-testers.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam alaikum wa rahmathullah

Whoa!! Masha Allah... yummy cake
wanna try making it.....In shaa Allah one day ;)

And sis Tabassum, that's a good idea (Y).....Well i am an expert as a taste tester ;)...so please lemme also sign in :D

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

For my cooking I have to run at least 5 kilometers every day. Sometimes 10. Or do something kind...

:SMILY346:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Sure, some other instant coffee granules or make the liquid by real coffee (2 cups hot coffee). Or if you dislike coffee taste, you can try cocoa powder.

kroplabezkitu

I was thinking about making photo and posting.
I don't have mixer at home so i will beat cream with strenght of my arms and with ballwhisk so wish me luck.