SICK AND TIRED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
In the English language...

In the English language, there is a thing called a 'paragraph'. When paragraphs are used, it makes a bulk of writing much easier to read, and will give the reader less headaches:

BEFORE:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

AFTER:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

:D

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Seems like someone's DNA has got mutation problem ....:SMILY129: ... Sorry bro i was just trying to decode all those paragraphic messages :lol:

Ma'assalaam

Ali_Ibrahim

Mirajmom, you claim bush hates muslims?? or does not like them in some sort of way??... explain thedefinition of welfare??... a system that willingly gives ANY FAMILY finances for food, home, and education for 18 years!!!!!!!!.... Senate makes the laws, bush can veto this... if bush did not like muslims and knew muslim families are a threat to society, he would have vetoed this law.... America has helped my family for 18 whole years.. i am 20 years old.. and without americas funding to my family, i doubt i would be here because, i had no funding for food, medaction, hospitality, housing, clothing!!.. nothing if it wasn't for them... My mother is a widow, ever since i was born, and she needed this assistance... they gladly gave it to her until we were able to get on our own feet. So dont sit there and tell me america is the victim!!!!...you spent over 50 years reading absolutely carcass....because, to believe america hates muslims, is willingly disrespectful!!... I can say, that soldiers in the army over in iraq have treated innocent muslims wrong, and they should be punished for that, that is correct.... But if bush really hated muslims, i doubt that i would be here right now!....Bush gives naturalization tests to all foriegners, if he hated muslims, he wouldv'e made the task a little bit harder wouldn't you think???... People blame america, because they are too ashamed to blame themselves for there wrong doing... i.e. how is it my mothers fault, if my brother and i fight over a pencil??... nothing to do with it!!, and that's my point!!...Bush is trying to free the iraqis from saddam, and they were happy about that.. the corrupt militant army so called jihadist, are refuting this... How can you guys sit here and say those muslims fight for what they believe in??? THEY DONT... for allahs sake, THEY KILL EACH OTHERRRR.... shia bombed a sunni mosque.. sunni bombed a shia mosque... america's roll in this is where???... I love my deen of islam.. and i love america.. because america has treated me right.. put clothes on my back, gave me food, shelter, and paid for my education!!!!!Rabna, is teaching me that if someone helps you, help them!!.. and even if they dont help you, help them!....Rabna, makes me thank him for making these people come up with these laws.. rabna wa tala makes me realize the importance of greed, and selfishness, so that whenever i have a lot, that i should give it away because it is not mines. America took care of what they had to do, and that was get saddam out.. now they got him out, they are trying to rebuild...Im sorry, but this is how i feel, america is not the bad one here..For instance, bush is willing to help split israel and falasteen, but refuses to fund the division because palestines government is own by hamas.. how can we get peace, when angry militants rule our land!!!.. its retarded, and its somethin that will haunt us for...Peace in the middle east, will not happen so long theses militants are there, and im sorry but when you turn on the tv.. all you see is suicide after suicide.. allah says,, if someone attacks you... use ever means to kill the person if the person is trying to kill you. but you have to use every resource possible!!!!... what allah is saying is, if you die when fighting for allahs sake, if you try to kill someone who is attacking, and you happen to die as well. you are a martyr.... people take advantage of this, and say allah will punish those who don't fight.. but you guys dont understand that, fight means, every mean except the actual physical term unless someone has attacked you!!!!. i read up on this. and i read my history, i know what goes on in this dunya... and what's happening is that islam is being hijacked by people so called jihadist, in other words (stupid asses) and the innocent muslims who are being mistreated. are being mistreated because we dont fight against it so they think we allow it!!!... you can claim cnn and any other show is biast against muslims?? how so when cnn had a special about unity between christianity and islam through this one painter in michigan??......showing the fact that we love everyone.. and allah tells us to love everyone!!!!..... this deen is not a hateful deen.. where are you guys mistaken???

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I'm just so sorry to hear all this from u my muslim brother.I'm not the one to judge u,but all what u saying makes me feel sorry for u.Its your country,sure,
but u know Allah gave u the support and all that u have ,not the america and not Bush,its from Allah...
U cannot tell about sombody,they don't have faith,did u open their hearts and looked at it?We don't know what is going on in those countries,we can sit here and talk ,as long as we are ok here,but people are suffering there and only Allah knows how much...
Salam brother

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I don't consider someone who is fighting for the freedom of their country a TERRORIST but no offends I call the presidents/kings of Arabic countries a terrorist because it is their fail that non-Muslim countries are in Muslim countries and innocent people (suicide bombers) have to do the president jobs. I don’t agree the fact they kill innocent non-muslims who are doing their jobs but in a way if you see it from their point view that is the only thing they can do. Those hatred being on televised against muslims are cause by Arabic countries (NO OFFENDS) and their people. If the Arabic countries join as Islam may be other countries will back off but when you have Islam countries watch other Islam countries being destroy and having innocent people go against their DEEN to get justice that my friends ARE MUSLIM TERRORIST but are people who decided to get justice by themselves, families, and religions. I personal think this hatred on TV about muslim are to blame on ourselves and every muslim country with government especial Arabics because we are the ones who can put stop to this and we have the power to do it. Arabic countries can refuse the give Oil to non-musilm who are invading innocent, weak, but strong in DEEN Islamic countries. I believe this is a test on Islamic countries and we as muslim people to see how far we are willing to stand up for our DEEN together around the world. “IF WE WANT TO BE EQUAL AND NOT LOOKED AT AS TERRORIST” how can we be equal when a black muslim person is being mistreat in Arabic country simple because of this race. What happen to race doesn’t matter in Islam that we all are equal?? Why do ABRIC PEOPLE in their countries prefer to mistreat Black Muslim and treat non-muslim. We as islam today judge each other in the place I live during Eid we don’t pray as Islam but in ground or nationalist
May ALLAH guide us all and protect us from each other!

P.S speak the perspective of people who experiences those mistreat. Again I hope I didn’t offend any body by this! :tti_sister:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Salam,

Be very careful. Muslims had nothing to do with 911.

What?

Are you trying to say that it was not muslims who perpetuated that attack? It is one thing to say that muslims are fighting for their land. Quite another to say that killing innocents is okay. Or do you belong to the set that says if this man does an evil thing it is okay for the muslims to do an evil thing?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
What?

Are you trying to say that it was not muslims who perpetuated that attack? It is one thing to say that muslims are fighting for their land. Quite another to say that killing innocents is okay. Or do you belong to the set that says if this man does an evil thing it is okay for the muslims to do an evil thing?

Stranger Than Fiction:
Independent 9/11 Research group - http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/stf/stranger-than-fiction.htm

Non-Muslim Americans discuss 9/11 and Muslims:
Discussion on fifth 9/11 anniversary

Newspaper journalists interviewed in Middle East

saqlawi

Muslim Student
9/11 was an operation carried out by Al Qa'ida- which is a MUSLIM organization.

We cannot say Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11.

The real question should be: Was it wrong to attack the US in such a way?

We can all provide as many answers as we like, but we will still be sitting here exposed to propaganda and lies from all sides. I feel like no matter what I say, my mind and everyone's mind has been distorted. Nevertheless, I will attempt to provide a sufficient answer in the form of a personal opinion. This being a mere personal opinion, anyone who wishes to debate me may do so- so long as it is kept civilized (with paragraphs and grammar!)

Were the intentions malicious?
No, after everything the US and Israel have done to the Muslims, one cannot help but do all one can to fight back. This is not arguable- unless one intends to argue the facts that many Muslims are already familiar with.

Was the method correct?
This is the debatable part. Had I been in Sheikh Osama's position, I would probably have done what he did differently.

Were the civilians killed really innocent?
Well this is also very arguable- and I cannot come to hold a solid position on it myself. The United States considers itself to be a democracy. This places a responsibility on the people. It is done here through elected representatives, accountability is placed on the people because they must in turn place accountability on those representatives. There is no doubt that the people of the US today are ignorant, and they are allowing their government to act without question, without accountability, without consequence. These tax-paying citizens could be considered to be just as guilty- they haven't the excuse "it was all George Bush's fault," that just doesn't work. They are in what they call a democracy. Does that mean I am happy they were killed in 9/11? Definitely not, for any human life is precious, be it of an enemy or a friend, a Muslim or a Non-Muslim.

BUT

That does make it quite difficult for me to shed a single tear for those 3000 Americans, especially considering the fact that the rest of the Americans still don't see what their country is doing. And those who do cannot act, they can only blame their government thinking that's an excuse.

After everything the US has done to us, their 3000 seem like nothing. 650,000 Iraqis can be killed, and that just might almost be equivalent to 3000 of those oh-so-precious American lives.

This is something people have to get through their heads: An American life is not worth more than the life of any other individual. American blood is no more precious than ours.

And I say it again: I cannot shed a single tear for the American dead until Americans themselves budge for us- until the people responsible for the crimes and atrocities being committed against Muslims are HELD ACCOUNTABLE, as their crimes are not justifiable in any way.

To anyone who has lost someone to 9/11, I say I am sorry for your loss from the pit of my heart. But you need to wake up and look at why all this happened to you in the first place.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

To American Muslim, yes, read the facts.. Have you watched Loose Change 3rd edition? Did you read the facts of Flight 93 was it a Delta or was it an American Airline plane...what about physics...what about the nature of the way the buildings fell...what about BCC airing the collapse of Building 7 17 minutes before it collaspsed...in the history of skyscrapers only 3 buidlings have had structural collapses ..bingo you got it.
did you see the Penatagon? who were the men the day before? Please tell me why on Sept. 10th Wall Street was crazy?
Expalin how a plane landed in Cleveland and the passengers were not allowed to talk to anyone? how does a plane explode in midair and there is no debris and the feds are there before the mayor?
Tell me have you ever telephoned your mother and indentifed yourself with your full name..hello mother...this is john public smith, your son???
Research what the scientists are saying!!
Blame it on the Muslims!!! Please expalin the audio logs when the air defense is questioning why they are sent away from protecting Washington?
Research, think, take your time...youtube..google....this is not my theory...
I am a humble woman..however, I research all facets ...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam Ali,

Please reread your history. Just this week a woman crossing over to America from Mexico was killed in cold blood. You are twenty years old. Explain to me why the veterans who return from the war are seeking food? Expalin to me why America has the highest infant mortality rate?
Have you studied the conditions of the Peoples of the Tribal Nations? Have you worked with the chidlren of the ghettos? Have you taken elderly people food...people who worked until their lungs gave way in coal mines and their reward is they have no heat in the winter? Have you ever worked in a food pantry? Tell me what do you do with a homeless person that is put on a bus to return to his home town...except the person is psychotic and has no home town? That's what is happening in Las Vegas.
Senators are the landed gentry. Have you studied why prisons are an industry? Have you read about the disparity in the prison population of minorities? Please tell me why many of the persons executed are mentally retarded? Please expalin to me why Dr. Sami Al-Arian is in prison? I can go on ad nauseum. This is America, and did you know Geroge W. Bush did not serve one day of his armed service requirements..he was getting high on cocaine.
The same man you claim loves Muslims is the man who wants to build a fence to keep out the Mexicans..and allows a woman to be killed in cold blood..oh if you read your history the Mexicans lived in Texas before B
Please...find out how your tax dollar is spent...you will be amazed.

justoneofmillion

shalom aleikhem! i am sorry to show you this but i think i have to ,i don`t

think you really know much about history or world affairs in general,there in

the states you people are so isolated to the world! not all but i think enough

for prominent news channels , to report about the great ignorance of

average americans regarding the rest of the world, 80% of young americans

between 18 and 25 don`t know how to situate new york on the map! this is

alarming according to CNN which is not really a muslim channel!!

i must admit that it is sad to hear such statements coming from a brother but i seriously don`t think that you do that on purpose!

get out ofAlabama go and see the worlds travel to africa , asia or come here

to europe to refresh your mind a bit!and reshape your perceptons! now

coming to bush i don`t think that he really need muslims to like him people

from all faiths hate him here especially the youth. and why do you think that his wife laura

is a big fan of desperate housewifes! i saw that on the news paper the other

day i think it is a serie about desperate women or so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EQanxyZDsw

wassalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Very well said brother,thats what I feel living in this country.I feel isolated.Everything on TV is just lies.We don't know anything here...

saqlawi

Muslim Student
Hilarious video!

And I feel the same way living in America, it's difficult not to feel isolated. It's like my house and the outside world are two different universes, anyone know what I'm talking about?

And you don't even stand a chance arguing with Americans because their entire knowledge base is wrong! There is no room for logic because of the ignorance of many of them, and their media.

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

Again ... why you are not blaming non muslims?.... are muslims started the whole thing? NO NO NO.... It was all planned by kaffirs

we can blame on anyone but it is going to stop what is happening or going to bring back what happen NO. Why we don't we try to come with ideas, that might fix things, because I really am tire of blaming on someone.:SMILY209: Do something about to stop this. use the time we blame on anyone to solve things. We are wasting our time blame.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

We are doing something to stop the blaming. We are unified. We know Muslims are not the source of the ills of this world. Now that is settled let us march forward. Brothers and sisters, pray for us here in America. We, Muslims need your prayers too. Let us always know we are Muslim first. Let us never be sick and tired...Allah grants us strength...Inshalla, let us become stronger in faith ..when all is said and done..it is the world of Allah..it is our duty as Muslims to protect each other first...we are brothers and sisters.

justoneofmillion

Salam,

We are doing something to stop the blaming. We are unified. We know Muslims are not the source of the ills of this world. Now that is settled let us march forward. Brothers and sisters, pray for us here in America. We, Muslims need your prayers too. Let us always know we are Muslim first. Let us never be sick and tired...Allah grants us strength...Inshalla, let us become stronger in faith ..when all is said and done..it is the world of Allah..it is our duty as Muslims to protect each other first...we are brothers and sisters.
assalamu aleikum i will prayfor you dear sister mirajmom and i feel honred and proud to be called your brother
your heart is sooo big that i can see it from europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that`S allah´s mercy on you may he inschallah continur to fill our world with muslims like you!

wassalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Salam,

To American Muslim, yes, read the facts.. Have you watched Loose Change 3rd edition? Did you read the facts of Flight 93 was it a Delta or was it an American Airline plane...what about physics...what about the nature of the way the buildings fell...what about BCC airing the collapse of Building 7 17 minutes before it collaspsed...in the history of skyscrapers only 3 buidlings have had structural collapses ..bingo you got it.
did you see the Penatagon? who were the men the day before? Please tell me why on Sept. 10th Wall Street was crazy?
Expalin how a plane landed in Cleveland and the passengers were not allowed to talk to anyone? how does a plane explode in midair and there is no debris and the feds are there before the mayor?
Tell me have you ever telephoned your mother and indentifed yourself with your full name..hello mother...this is john public smith, your son???
Research what the scientists are saying!!
Blame it on the Muslims!!! Please expalin the audio logs when the air defense is questioning why they are sent away from protecting Washington?
Research, think, take your time...youtube..google....this is not my theory...
I am a humble woman..however, I research all facets ...

Oh yes, I am aware of the information you are mentioning. I also believe I saw the second shooter in the Zabruder film. And the film of a UFO over O'Hare Airport. I'm not certain, but I believe that Bigfoot and Santa Claus routinely dine on sushi at Nobu. This is the nature of conspiracy theory. The ideas are possible, and to some people, circumstantial evidence, or even hearsay is accepted as truth.

I am not blaming it on Muslims. Muslims have claimed responsibility for these things. And on another post that says all human life is equal, I concur wholeheartedly. But doesn't the Islam teach in matter of war to never kill a woman, a child, an elderly person, or cut down a green tree?

I know the arguments. We have to get their attention. If only the people knew...we fight with what is available...et al. Once again, if someone else does an evil act, does that make it okay for us to do?

Terrorism as a military tactic is nearly useless. If you haven't noticed, these same sort of tactics have made many of the Israelis even more hard lined. They kill one of ours, so we kill ten of theirs! Well, they say, they killed ten of ours, so we will kill one hundred of theirs!

Until I see a unified ruling that killing people is halal, I will consider these tactics to be the acts of criminals. It is willful blindness to believe that Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Why are you supporting the "official american" expalnation for the coverup? I am confused??? Please watch the videos made by American ( the kind you and I are not and never will, the true red, white and blue ). I am not spouting off nonsense and I will not be dismissed by a person who has not researched the pleatora of information available for the public.
You are now using the language of the westerner in suggesting I am less than rational i.e Santa Claus. I am not BBC... I did not air the collapse of Building 7 before it fell. This is a fact. The landing of a plane in Cleveland is a fact. Please check the idenification numbers and the logs for flight information on both Delta and American airlines.. two planes with the same number. This is a fact.
The scary part is the money that was transferred due to insider dealings on Wall Street on Sept. 10th. This is a fact.
The collpase of the Twin Towers could not have occured unless there were explosives in the building. This is a fact.
Santa Claus is a fabrication of the capitalist world to make people buy and remain slave to the dollar. As long as you are in a state of want you will believe in Santa Claus.
Mulsims believe in Allah. Let them have Santa... I will continue to spread the Truth until I, Inshalla, stand before Him to be judged.

Salaamalikum,

I don't know who did it and it really doesn't matter if a Muslim did it or not. Right now the fact is all the fingers are pointing at us. So the only way we can change this is by changing ourselves, leading by example, spreading the truth about Islam, becoming more knowledgeable, getting our education, doing our prayers, reading the Quran etc. Whichever way you look at it, just like the generations that were tested before us, it's our turn to be tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.