Intention Problem in Ibadath

Assalamu Alaikum.

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I'm writing this post with very sad condition . I can't make ibadath very well because of Intention problems. If i wish to start wudu or ghusl, then i cant make intention fastly, then my mind asking me that what is wudu,what is purity such and such.
If i'm standing for salah, then i can't get concentration,and also coming to my mind, many sins i had done and many vulgar images. Now I have stopped all the things and i seek refuges from Allah.
I'm taking upto one hour for to make intention for salah. sometime my salah had been qada. If i'm praying with jamaath or in front f other Muslim brothers i can make intention immediately,if i'm alone i can't make it.
Due to my job situation i can't pray with jamaath all times.
Sometimes i an make intention fastly.
I know these are coming from shythan, but i can't control it.
Please help me..
May Allah bless us..............

AbuKhalid

Jasim.jassie said:
make intention fastly

Bismillah,

Brother please clarify what you understand the meaning of intention to be and how you do it. Might clarify the situation inshaAllah

Seeking Peace

Assalamu Alaikum.

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I'm writing this post with very sad condition . I can't make ibadath very well because of Intention problems. If i wish to start wudu or ghusl, then i cant make intention fastly, then my mind asking me that what is wudu,what is purity such and such.
If i'm standing for salah, then i can't get concentration,and also coming to my mind, many sins i had done and many vulgar images. Now I have stopped all the things and i seek refuges from Allah.
I'm taking upto one hour for to make intention for salah. sometime my salah had been qada. If i'm praying with jamaath or in front f other Muslim brothers i can make intention immediately,if i'm alone i can't make it.
Please help me..
Assalam-o-Alaikum Brother...

i saw this thread about waswasaas...might be of some help to you In Shaa Allah...

http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/how-to-overcome-waswas-shaythans-whispers-in-worship.75934/

may Allah S.W.T make this test easy for you and reward you for it in both the worlds ameen sum ameen...

W'S..

Seeking Peace

Assalamu Alaikum.

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Please help me..
here is another useful link...

http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/why-cant-i-concentrate-in-my-salaah.71888/

Hachiko

Walaikum Assalaam.
Peace and blessings be upon Muhammad sallallhualaihiwassallam and his family and his companions. Peace be upon All the other Prophets alahiwassallam and on their families and companions. May Allah give peace and Jannah to all who read this, and seek Allah's help
i will post again soon,inshallah

Eman Yousuf

:salam:, I think by intention you mean "Niyaa" brother this is nothing but from shaitaan, he is stopping you to do good deeds as well as ibadaat. Go ahead and make wudu by saying " bismillah ", pray what ever Asr or Maghrib prayer dont bother about intention Allah (swa) knows everybody's heart, continue doing this inshaallah the waswasah of shaitaan will disappear. As the sister said above there is a topic on how to overcome waswasah in this forum check that , will be great help to you.

All wrong thoughts which comes in our mind whether praying or normal terms is from shaitaan , so always say aoodubillahi minas......, and ashtaghfirullah, helps a lot.

fi amanillah
wa salaam

Hachiko

Assalaamu Walaikum warahmatullah wa baraktuhu.
Peace and blessings be upon Muhammad sallallhualahiwassallam and his family and his companions. May Allah give the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallhualahiwassallam the HIGHEST station in paradise. Peace be upon all the other Prophets alahiwassallam and their families and their companions. Protect us ALL from the Satan and Allah please forgive us for doing bad things, saying bad things and thinking bad things. Glorified are You, most praiseworthy. The Creator of all things and the Lord of The Alamin.
Ameen.

I know how you feel. I would always redo my wudus and prayers, thinking if they weren't perfect, Allah wouldn't forgive me of my many sins astaghfiruallah. :astaghfirullah:
This is from the whispers of the Satan. IGNORE THEM IGNORE THEM IGNORE THEM!!!
The fact that you are sad about this, shows you really do fear Allah...
I suggest you do zikr everyday: say subhanallah,(Glory to Allah) alhamdulillah,(Thanks toAllah) Allahu akbar(Allah is great) WHENEVER you can. The most loved words by Allah is: "Subhannallah wabihamdi" It means, Glory to Allah the most Praiseworthy. -If you say that 100 times a day, all of your sins will be forgiven even if they are larger than the waves of the sea..(or something like that)+you get a date tree planted for you in Jannah!! Subhanallah! Now ain't that kind of Allah. Also, it's good to recite al-fatiha, al-ikhlas and an-nas 3 times each before going to bed, then blowing down your shirt. It's good to read the Quran as well as its meanings as well because Allah Subhanawata'ala said, "whoever reads 1 letter ofthe quran will r eceive 10rewards! Ido notmean alif-laam-meem is a letter,just alif, and laam, meem" REMEMBER ALLAH IS THE MOST MERCIFUL. THE MOST FORGIVING. THE MOST KIND AND GENEROUS AND INSHA-ALLAH HE THE MOST SUPERIOR WILL HELP YOU AND I PRAY THAT HE KEEPS YOU KEEP STRONG IN YOUR FAITH AND FOR HIM TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE SATAN. AMEEN.

AbuKhalid

The affirmed takes precedence over the doubtful ----> important principle to remember

Leave off doubts, make out intention to please Allah by doing what he ordered us to do and continue firmly

If you get bad thoughts say the isti'athah (i.e a'uthubillahi ..) and in salat also spit 3x on your left shoulder and focus after that. Allah told us that shaytan is weak, all he can do is put thoughts