Salam Alaykum everyone!

MutlekM

Walaik Asalam
Welcome to TTI and inshaAllah you will learn much about Islam! This community is very tolerant and welcoming so be free to express what you have on your mind (respectfully). Hope you have a great stay! Keep me posted on Syria if you can.

Eman Yousuf

:salam:,welcome brother, yes TTI is worth a place to learn, express, make friends
and be in the limits of Allah (swa).

Joint the army of Allah(swa) Have a nice stay

Thanks for Radio free syria, I will go and check inshaallah.

fi amaanillah

wa salaam

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
May Allah reward you with good for your comments about us.

We do try to follow what is happening in Syria, do post anything we might find useful/interesting.

And if there's anything you want to ask, do. We will do our best to answer.

Welcome to TTI! :)

Eman Yousuf

:salam:,Last night I watched Radio free Syria:sorrow: . I pray to Allah (swa) for his help and
sakina to those living out there, ameen.

wa salaam

noora1

Statue of Liberty under the clouds! :D
My name is Ben, I come from Britain. I work for Radio Free Syria, and I'm an activist for freedom and democracy, especially in the Middle East. I come from a Christian, European family.

I joined your forum because I want to learn more, engage in useful discussion, and so on. Above all, your forum seems to be tolerant, moderate, and full of pleasant individuals, much more so than the other forums, on which extremist rubbish is constantly posted and parroted.

Shukran jaziilan for taking the time to read my introduction, I hope to have a great time here.

- Ben

Walaikum as salaam, welcome Ben. :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaaykum salam Ben, welcome to the site !

I see that you are interested in Chechnya, we have some chechens here, including one of our staff members. Shishani

In sha Allah you will enjoy your time here, and yes we are against extremism. The purpose of our site is to increase people's understanding of Islam and to remove misconceptions. The site is for both non-Muslims and Muslims.

Regards

Amir

Shishani

Staff member
Waalaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
"Marsh voghiyl" (welcome) :) May Allaah increase our beneficial knowledge.

Shishani

Staff member
We ask Allaah to grant the muslims success everywhere in the world.
JazakaLlahu khairan. And the picture is beautiful.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Thank you everyone! Salam Shishani. :) It may interest you to know that I recently spent two weeks in the Middle East, one of which was in Syria, with the FSA mujahideen, which has kept me very busy. I was producing a documentary on the revolution there. I'll keep you posted. I am interested in the struggle for freedom where-ever it is - Chechnya, Syria, Libya, you name it. I'm so glad to meet great people from many backgrounds who share my beliefs. Here's a beautiful picture of Idlib, Syria, for all of you to look at!

assalamu alaykum,

Syria is very beautiful, I was there before the war. I am glad you returned safely and in sha Allah be interested to see your filming.