Pray for Me

candy candy

Assalam O Alaikum Everyone

I have been diagnosed with High Blood Pressure in the age of 28 and i am having it since a week and did not know it previously. My marriage is on my way and this problem has captured my heart and mind badly. Dont know why this happened but i am really worried.

Its a request to all of you to please pray for me or atleast remember me in your prayers. Its a matter of respect and my upcoming life.

Please do remember me in your prayers

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone

I have been diagnosed with High Blood Pressure in the age of 28 and i am having it since a week and did not know it previously. My marriage is on my way and this problem has captured my heart and mind badly. Dont know why this happened but i am really worried.

Its a request to all of you to please pray for me or atleast remember me in your prayers. Its a matter of respect and my upcoming life.

Please do remember me in your prayers
Wa Alaykum Asalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

May Allah grant you shifaa ukhti. Stop taking too much stress and eat healthy. Stress won't make it any better.

Take it easy and keep renewing your faith in Allah.

candy candy

Yes i am taking care in diet especially...
and recite Alhamd shreef....

actually its not coming down and its a really a sign of worry....dont know whats the problem is...

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

not knowing the cause can be a source of worry and stress in itself. Trust in Allah swt that you will find the answer when He means for you to know.

There is no power and no might except with Allah, may He ease your situation and help your doctors find the answers quickly.

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister, May Allah swa make your affair easy PUT your trust in Allah, Indeed the help of Allah is always near.