Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Downing Street Press Release
Published 24 August 2013

A Downing Street spokesperson said:
"The Prime Minister and President Obama discussed the situation in Syria this afternoon.‬"

"They are both gravely concerned by the attack that took place in Damascus on Wednesday and the increasing signs that this was a significant chemical weapons attack carried out by the Syrian regime against its own people. The UN Security Council has called for immediate access for UN investigators on the ground in Damascus. The fact that President Assad has failed to co-operate with the UN suggests that the regime has something to hide."

"They reiterated that significant use of chemical weapons would merit a serious response from the international community and both have tasked officials to examine all the options. They agreed that it is vital that the world upholds the prohibition on the use of chemical weapons and deters further outrages. They agreed to keep in close contact on the issue."

"The Prime Minister also spoke to Prime Minister Harper* who agreed that the situation was extremely troubling and that the international community must respond appropriately.‬"​

Source: www.gov.uk

* My note: Canada

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:wasalam:

So,, while there are UN officials in Syria there is a chemical attack?

Salam alaykum

They were in the same city but Syrian officials refused them to check the victims.

It is possible that Syrians trust too much to support, political support, of Russians.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
we should always read the hadith f our beloved prophet regarding the end time and everything will be quite clear for us to understAnd

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

If Syrian government has used chemical weapons, then the international community has to response.

:oops:

Why islamic countries don´t do nothing?

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

But it wasn't the govt... it was the rebels funded by the West who used it to achieve the goals of the West. SubhanAllah, the rest of the muslim leaders (especially Saudi Arabia) don't do anything. I actually heard that the Prince of Saudi meant Putin and threatened him that if he did not withdraw his support of Syria, then Saudi controls Chechen troops and would cause problems for Russia...

I feel we are sitting on the brink of WWIII... I hope it *doesn't* happen.

Walaikumassalaam wa re wa barakatuhu

Rebels funded by the west? Is this true? Or was it the Syrian Army? o_O
Russia, Iran, and China are saying if the West is bringing in troops then it would de-stabilize the region further more. And Saudi? Allah only knows what the Kingdom is up to. They support the Egypt regime and support the West in Syria.

And WWIII? No sister. Don't want that. But, If Russia and China are adamant in their stand, you can expect one. Hope nothing of that sort happens.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam:

But it wasn't the govt... it was the rebels funded by the West who used it to achieve the goals of the West. SubhanAllah, the rest of the muslim leaders (especially Saudi Arabia) don't do anything. I actually heard that the Prince of Saudi meant Putin and threatened him that if he did not withdraw his support of Syria, then Saudi controls Chechen troops and would cause problems for Russia...

I feel we are sitting on the brink of WWIII... I hope it *doesn't* happen.
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I think there is a third party playing in the game. There are things that make you doubt if the gas attack was led by Assad's forces. There was an article that I read. It raised a couple of very good questions. 1) Why would Assad be mad enough to carry on a gas attack, when the UN team was actually in Syria. 2) When the attack happened, people were either a) effected by the poisonous gas or b) fled. Where did these camera men who made the videos came from, and why were they not affected? 3) Some pics were shared in which two videos were uploaded, showing people affected and dying. The attack occurred on 21st August, while the videos were uploaded on 20th August. (Check the pics here). They say the rebels staged it all.

My personal point, US and Israel are very much against Assad. They don't hate people just like that. Saudi is showing a lot of animosity to Assad too. It makes me think, things are not as they seem.

I'd say someone is using our shia sunni mutual hatred for their own benefit. Rebels can't kill their own. Assad couldn't have done it, if the pictures are real.

Saudi controls Chechen troops?! What a joke!

kiana

Sister Tabassum07:

AstagfirAllah sister,

You simply cannot make conclusion based on your assumptions. You say that the "rebels were responsible" for this atrocious attack, yet the only sources in the media that make the same claim are Shia/Iranian/Russian news agencies such as Al Manar, Presstv, and RT, etc.. They all support Assad's regime and will do anything to protect their interests.

Islam is not about making/following conspiracy theories. Your judgements as a Muslim is based on hardcore evidence. (for example: a girl walks out of a boys apartment. You saw nothing, therefore you cannot assume she did anything haram. Otherwise Allah will punish you for wrong judgement. The fact that you have no absolute evidence that the rebels were behind this attack, yet put this blame on them also places you in a risk of sinning. Because if these are actual brothers who are fighting for the sake of Islam just as the Prophet Mohammad (saaw) would have approved, then you just insulted the ways of our Prophet. Also, for every person who reads your post and starts to follow your train of thought, the liability on Judgement Day will be placed on your scale since your post was what had misled them. Be cautious, sister.

The only potential evidence is photos from Israeli satellites showing missiles being shot from Assad's military posts along with intercepted telephone calls between Assad's military crew talking about releasing these chemical weapons. Like any general claim, the only way to verify this information is to leave it to experts to confirm the authenticity.

You also gave the wrong presentation of symptoms of the "chemical" weapons. First, we need to understand that these specific chemical weapons are poisons that target the nervous system. They simply block the communication between a nerve and the muscle it innervates, which causes the muscles to stop functioning. Muscles control the movement arms, legs, and most importantly movement of air into your lung. So with these chemical weapons, a victim lies there paralyzed with convulsions until they suffocate to death. There is no "body mutilation" or bleeding or heads exploding.

Its the same organophosphate poison you find in bug spray, only engineered to be more potent to kill bigger animals. When you spray a bug, it falls and shakes a little and dies. Ever accidentally took a sniff of bug spray? If so, you will remember having a runny nose and teary eyes and probably diarrhea and very sleepy. Thats what happens to these victims. Another effect is pinpoint pupils.

When a person dies from natural death, trauma, disease, and a doctor looks into their eyes, the doctor will see the pupils to be dilated. This is because the papillary muscles relax. But when a person is dying from organophosphate poisoning, you look in his/her eyes, you will see the pupils to be constricted. Its enough proof to believe that the victim died from such chemical weapon:

I also read that if there were chemical weapons, the people treating them (doctors etc) would be wearing more protective gear, but they weren't, and the chemical still did not spread to these doctors
To answer that, keep in mind that "chemical weapons" are not just one type of poison. Its a broad term for different poisons that can be used to kill people....and just like technology in china is different from technology in Japan or Germany, the potency and efficacy of these poisons differs from one lab to another. Assad may obtain raw ingredients to attempt to synthesize Sarin or VX, but his labs are not technologically advanced enough to produce such potent nerve agents. They might produce something deadly, but not potent enough to kill at a small dose of 25 microliters....which could explain why doctors did not die right away (although many were however effected later on)

To add on: A lot of people ask "Why would Assad do this?" Well, who ever said he personally gave that command? His military is not perfectly organized to begin with. Also, when you're the president and your family members are generals and commanders of your military, they can give commands without your permission. The command came from Bashar al Assad's brother, Maher.

Either way, however, (even if the rebels committed this crime) Assad's government is to blame. As a leader, Assad is responsible for the safety of his people. Instead of stealing billions of dollars from the people of Syria and hiding the money in Russia, Iran, etc. And instead of using that money to buy his wife $5,000 shoes and purses and dresses, he should have used that money to purchase gas masks and emergency kits. Israel did so, why couldnt he?

So please brothers and sisters, gain information and force yourself to learn matter before presenting your judgments to avoid misleading yourselves and others. salam

Abdul-Halim265

I was in Syria with the FSA for over a week my friends, producing a documentary on the revolution. I saw Assad destroy a hospital, met people who he's reduced to living in squalid conditions to escape bombing, saw the destruction his bombardments cause, and saw his forced from around a mile and a half away with my own eyes - occupying a village, in civilian housing. It seems like many in those villages were simply driven out by his thugs, or worse.

I even met a captured Iranian who had been convinced that the FSA was very bad - but he joined the revolution after learning the truth. Good people are everywhere, even when we don't realise it.

If Assad can do these horrible things and so much more, he can gas thousands too - and all the evidence shows that he definitely has. Here is a photograph of the destroyed hospital. May God protect the people of Syria, including all my wonderful friends there! Amen.

Attachments

• 184.JPG
    184.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 4

sclavus

A baby killed by Bashar al Assad's chemical weapons in Syria. I'm actually disgusted that Islam has a population of 1.62billion. So many "muslims" yet no one is helping these poor people. Shaking my head.

Salaam,

Good sister, can I ask you something?

How do you know who used those weapons for sure? How do you know it's Bachar's regime, the Rebels or Israel which is not far away and which has one of the greatest chemical arsenals in the world and which is a traditional enemy of Syria.

Listen to this:

Back in April of 2012, Carla del Ponte from the UN, officially declared that Rebels have been caught stockpiling and using weapons of that sort. Look it up!

It did not make any noise because it was not what the Zionist-led Mass-media wanted us to believe. And we did believe!

Abdul-Halim265

Salaam,

Good sister, can I ask you something?

How do you know who used those weapons for sure? How do you know it's Bachar's regime, the Rebels or Israel which is not far away and which has one of the greatest chemical arsenals in the world and which is a traditional enemy of Syria.

Listen to this:

Back in April of 2012, Carla del Ponte from the UN, officially declared that Rebels have been caught stockpiling and using weapons of that sort. Look it up!

It did not make any noise because it was not what the Zionist-led Mass-media wanted us to believe. And we did believe!

Of course it was Assad's regime. Why would the FSA, using launchers they don't have and missiles they don't have and can't use, gas themselves and their families to death just to blame Assad and encourage an intervention by the US which will never happen? The Zionists LIKE Assad, he has protected Israel's borders for years, and his father even deliberately bungled the defense of the Golan so he could sell it to Israel! I was in Syria over two weeks ago, I know what I'm talking about. I was with the rebels doing media work, none of them would ever do such a thing. http://www.therevoltingsyrian.com/p...l-paid-syria-100-million-for-golan-says-sadat

sclavus

Of course it was Assad's regime. Why would the FSA, using launchers they don't have and missiles they don't have and can't use, gas themselves and their families to death just to blame Assad and encourage an intervention by the US which will never happen? The Zionists LIKE Assad, he has protected Israel's borders for years, and his father even deliberately bungled the defense of the Golan so he could sell it to Israel! I was in Syria over two weeks ago, I know what I'm talking about. I was with the rebels doing media work, none of them would ever do such a thing. http://www.therevoltingsyrian.com/p...l-paid-syria-100-million-for-golan-says-sadat

You're doing great work, you guys, along with your fellow rapists of Al Qaida. You've transformed The Muslim world into a turmoil of blood and destruction, thank you very much! You're gonna fix the Arab world, ha?! You're gonna bring us peace and prosperity, ha?! Yea, indeed! We see the results all around us! It's overwhelming! You're worse than all of those age old dictators of Libya, Egypt and Syria combined!

You've been used, you've been had, big time! You and all of those blind ignorant masses that support you. The west is laughing at us Muslims and Arabs. We do their bloody wars for them, for free. They pin us against each other, they give us arms and ammunition and they watch us kill each other joyfully in the name of God and for the glory of Sayyed and his disciple El Banna.

I'm fed up with your heartless bloody rhetoric. You don't fool me, man.

You're all the same.

You believe in the same you know what.. People just like you used to scream the same rubbish back in the 90's. The same old you know what: if you are not with us fighting the rulers, you're all heretics, and therefore you have to die! They turned a beautiful country into Hell on Earth, they burned, killed, tortured, raped their own people in the name of the Lord because they're not like them, because democracy has been violated, because their right to rule has been denied to them. The same thing you're doing to your own people.

The Hell with your right to rule!

The Hell with democracy!

Do you hear me?! Leave your people alone! Destruction leads only to destruction, chaos leads only to chaos!

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdul-Halim265

You're doing great work, you guys, along with your fellow rapists of Al Qaida. You've transformed The Muslim world into a turmoil of blood and destruction, thank you very much! You're gonna fix the Arab world, ha?! You're gonna bring us peace and prosperity, ha?! Yea, indeed! We see the results all around us! It's overwhelming! You're worse than all of those age old dictators of Libya, Egypt and Syria combined!

You've been used, you've been had, big time! You and all of those blind ignorant masses that support you. The west is laughing at us Muslims and Arabs. We do their bloody wars for them, for free. They pin us against each other, they give us arms and ammunition and they watch us kill each other joyfully in the name of God and for the glory of Sayyed and his disciple El Banna.

I'm fed up with your heartless bloody rhetoric. You don't fool me, man.

You're all the same.

You believe in the same you know what.. People just like you used to scream the same rubbish back in the 90's. The same old you know what: if you are not with us fighting the rulers, you're all heretics, and therefore you have to die! They turned a beautiful country into Hell on Earth, they burned, killed, tortured, raped their own people in the name of the Lord because they're not like them, because democracy has been violated, because their right to rule has been denied to them. The same thing you're doing to your own people.

The Hell with your right to rule!

The Hell with democracy!

Do you hear me?! Leave your people alone! Destruction leads only to destruction, chaos leads only to chaos!

I present you with facts, and you rant and rave in impotent fury, without giving a shred of evidence. You sound like the very fanatics you despise. Are you saying that a regime that has beaten, clubbed, starved, shot, and massacred ANY domestic opposition, for 40 YEARS can have no opposition that isn't al-Qaeda based? Are you implying that nobody is going to domestically want more change, and want freedom, after years of that sort of treatment? Are you implying that they all have to be extremist bogeymen if they do want it?

I've been there, you haven't. I work in the media, you don't. I have contacts throughout Syria - you have your mad, pseudo-conspiratorial whining about Zionists (which I also oppose) which doesn't stand up to the facts. Are you really ready to ignore thousands of hours of evidence of Assad's crimes, untold numbers of reports and witness testimonials, reports from all manner of people and evidence of the regime's brutality, just to make it fit your skin-deep, anti-imperialist credentials?! Sod right off.

I was there, I spoke with these "terrorists" you despise. I didn't see A SINGLE Jihadist in Idlib. All of them wanted freedom, all of them wanted to stop their children being massacred, and all of them wanted to choose their own government.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Ok, I'm closing this thread. The way it is going won't increase anyone's understanding of anything.

Allahumma 'alim. Salaam alaikum.

Status
Not open for further replies.