Challenge: Find me someone more cute!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Ooops Mazzaaq it is then!:) But why couldn't ya'll just use ز instead of dha?

Here's the kid. He makes du`aa and then reads soorat Maryam. He just can't sit still maashaa'Allaah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Ooops Mazzaaq it is then!:) But why couldn't ya'll just use ز instead of dha?

Here's the kid. He makes du`aa and then reads soorat Maryam. He just can't sit still maashaa'Allaah.

Mazzaq has a ز in it lol. But even if you were to write it with ذ like in Adhan, we say Azzan. To me they sound quite the same. I wish I had a tajweed teacher, to teach me the difference.

BaraakAllahu feeki ukht, can you please share a non youtube source. Youtube is blocked in here. Or just give me the link, I'll download it.

Seeking Peace

Frankly, I'm fine with the ban on youtube. The ban has it's benefits. And it reminds me that we still have some remnants of imaan in us. May Allah straighten our affairs.
sister i honestly avoid talking about anything like this...but to be very honest its a stupid approach...educate people not ban...because eventually people have been able to find one way or other to access youtube...so whats the point...

and why punish people who use it for beneficial purposes...i had to face lot of problems when i had to search for certain therapies for my assignment...thats cruel to be very honest...youtube has a very big base for very useful videos...the choice is up to people how to go about it...eventually its an individual's choice one way or the other...

and as far as Emaan is concerned...honestly i've a feeling the time when a person would instead prefer to be a shepherd in the far off meadows away from the fitnas of this dunya, is near...looking around its scary...Allah S.W.T knows better...may He S.W.T guide and protect us towards His path...ameen sum ameen..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
because eventually people have been able to find one way or other to access youtube....

Really...? Is that even legal..? And do you know anyone who's done it? =P

Mazzaq has a ز in it lol. But even if you were to write it with ذ like in Adhan, we say Azzan. To me they sound quite the same. I wish I had a tajweed teacher, to teach me the difference.

BaraakAllahu feeki ukht, can you please share a non youtube source. Youtube is blocked in here. Or just give me the link, I'll download it.

I found in on an Urdu website and it was written with a dhaal. People who come from the same place as I usually have problems with "dha" as well. Zuhur, Zanbi, Zaalim, etc...

Maybe you can watch it here?

:salam:

nusaiba s

Islam is all about love
Salam alaikum.my five year old brother was involved in a fire accident where he had a first degree burn from his head to his belly with his lips almost melted.he kept on cryng on d hospital bed and wen he was asked,he said, with tears in his eyes,"ALLAH will punish me for not performing my salah."but he's recovered now insha ALLAH.