The halal issue!!

hopintobelucky

Assalamoalaikum dear brothers and sisters,

After reading one previous post about the issue of halal chicken, I'm really worried. One of the TTI users have reported that they have seen the use and sale of haram chicken in Saudi Arabia which I think is a very worrying situation when even the holy land where all muslims congregate to perform some of the most important islamic rituals.

In many other countries, we can't be too sure if the food we're eating is halal or not(horse meat scandal, fake halal stamps). However, it is very worrying then that this type of food is offered here of all places. Even if we can appropriately put the blame on the leaders of such 'islamic' countries, we should know that we can do something to improve the situation little by little if we work together.

What I'm saying is that it should be possible to help each other find suitable supplies and distributors of halal food. Perhaps some of us may know/ is a producer of some sort of halal food. While someone else would be a retailer, then we could eventually link up these parties so that people who want to sell halal products can benefit and the rest of the muslim community can benefit as well.

I mean as a muslim we should do as much as we're able to, if we have the resources then why not.

So what do you think, is it doable?

Really hoping for a positive answer!!

Precious Muslimah

Wa'aliykum salaam
I agree - I kind of worry too, and it is doubtful if you are in one of the European countries.
Maybe with good intentions, people here can come up with something. May Allah SWT make it easy, ameen!

JazakAllah Khairan