STOP MIMICKING THE ILLUMINATI BLINDLY!!!

603089_514197205333677_1732811122_n.jpg

Look at this picture picture, carefully!! Can you find something familiar with you?? Yes you can, you may find many of your friends capturing photo with this particular hand sign. Actually the artist whom you are seeing in the picture is a follower of Illuminati (one kind of Satanism) and he tries to impersonate the Satan by making horn on his head with this type of hand sign as we know according to Christian believe devils/satans have horn in their head. This type of body gesture is a sign of Satanism.

The sudden accretion of the instance of satanic suicides, murders and mowing down have make the people courageous about Satanism. Satanism is one kind of religion in which Satan is being worshipped by it’s follower. Allah has severely mentioned about Satanism in Quran. Allah says-

‘call upon instead of Him none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan’ (Sura Nisa-117)

And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious devil. (Surah Hajj -4)

Satanist are using some symbol that has been made by specific body gesture and supposing that this will help them in their life. It has found to be probed that many of the Hollywood actress and rap artists are Satanist. But the thing which sadden me the most that many of use blindly mimic those artists and their style. but which we presume as style are those particular body gesture that they make with the intention of making the Satan chirpy. Now see what Rasulullah (sm) said-

‘Whoever imitates a people is one of them.’ (Abu Dawud)

So we should keep ourselves abstain from doing all this acts and also make other cautious about it.

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Asalaamu Alaikkum

I think we Muslims can discern what is evil and what is acceptable in society. When I look back to my days of Jahiliya I remember that idolising and wishing to follow the latest trend that these kind of people start are the norm. Non Muslims do not even stop for a second to think if what they are subscribing to are evil or not, as far as they are concerned it is entertainment and the more weirder the better and acceptable.

Young people especially are lost and they do not have any kind of positive outlook on life, they just wander from one day to the next lost in entertainment and play. For example, when a new gadget comes out to the market these kids sleep on the street outside the shop so that they are the first ones to get in to the shop to buy the item concerned.

Similarly the entertainment industry hooks people in especially impressionable teenagers. The more satanic and outrageous the more the kids want. In my estimation, when these kids grow up they lose hope and try to find a meaning in their lives at the wrong places such as alcohol, drugs, sex etc. Then they go from one relationship to another thinking that this is normal life, most not having any responsibility in life.

Satan has hooked millions of young people and it's like an endless cycle.

If they could only find the truth, if they could only see that a better way of life exists but that life is unfortunately seems so alien to them. It is as if Islam is the enemy.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala guide these young people who are lost in worldly life to the truth. Ameen.