A Message For all the Harsh & Judgemental Muslims

afrarzk

احبك ىارب

Message For all the Harsh & Judgemental Muslims:

"One of the worst qualities of a community that claims to be a believing community is that they are judge-mental and harsh and back-stabbing towards each other. This is one of the worst qualities Bani Israel had developed so when Allah reminded them of fundamentals of their Deen He included in those fundamentals يَقُوْلُ لِنَّاسِ حُسْنًا speak to people nicely. Speak to people nicely. You will find nowadays unfortunately a stigma associated with Muslims, the more religious they get, the more constipated they get socially. The more difficult it is to talk to them. The angrier they look. If the guy has got a beard, it means he is just gonna constantly be upset on something. And you gonna avoid trying to talk to him. If a woman starts wearing hijab it mean she is gonna judge you because you are not wearing one. And she will look with her eyes that will burn right through your hair. Right? That's the perception. But the closer you come to Deen that much bore you are suppose to become courteous and kind, and generous and understanding and forgiving of others. That's what you are suppose to be instead of looking at someone who is living in ignorance."

- Ustadh Nouman Ali

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Well, I think it is a message for everyone, as shaitan does like to mess with every human being. We need to be a lot better in our interactions with people who have differences of opinions too. We just have to get on as Muslims, rather than splitting apart.

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
O Allah make my heart tender, make me humble and take away the arrogance that is deep rooted in me. Ameen.

Alhamdulilahil Rabbil Alamin Ar Rahmanir Rahim.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah!

wa jazakum Allah khairan

Indeed yes, it’s a reminder for each one of us

May Allah forgive our shortcomings, humble our hearts to our fellow beings and unite us as one Muslim Ummah…Allahumma ameen