Alhamdulillah New to Islam and this site

Fareena

Assalamu Alaykum :) would love to learn more about Islam,as I am new and have no Muslim friends I can speak to..:SMILY34:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the site and in sha Allah I am sure you will learn more about Islam and make some awesome friends with your fellow Muslim sisters here.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam. Welcome to TurnToIslam, I hope you will find much here that will inform you and increase you in beneficial knowledge. I am sure the Sisters here will make you feel welcome.

Fareena

wa alaikum asalaam. Welcome to TurnToIslam, I hope you will find much here that will inform you and increase you in beneficial knowledge. I am sure the Sisters here will make you feel welcome.
New to Islam and also to this site

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Ma shaa Allah. Yes I noticed you had already answered my question with the title. Congratulations also on your reversion to Islam. There are many reverts here, so you will find people who know your situation, in shaa Allah. And any questions you have, ask and we will try to answer.

Seeking Peace

Waleykum Salaam Wr Wb Sister...

Ma Shaa Allah...congratulations on reversion...welcome to the family sister...hope you enjoy being here In Shaa Allah..

Fareena

Thank u for the welcome,I feel great being here already,I do hv so many questions,to start with I would like to say I am in London fr a while,and my friend who has given me dawah in India told me I should take shahada while I am in London,can some1 tell me about any mosque I could go to close to teddington where I can take shahada and also pray sometimes,as it is not really possible in India for a women to go to many mosques,I would love to go here :)

Jannahsweetie

jannah sweetie
Asalam alaykum sister, welcome to turn to Islam, may Allah subhana wa ta'aala make your path easy to jannah amen. Jannah sweetie from England

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sister,

Welcome to the site mashallah!

I'm going to send you a PM inshallah, keep an eye on your inbox ;)

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Thank u for the welcome,I feel great being here already,I do hv so many questions,to start with I would like to say I am in London fr a while,and my friend who has given me dawah in India told me I should take shahada while I am in London,can some1 tell me about any mosque I could go to close to teddington where I can take shahada and also pray sometimes,as it is not really possible in India for a women to go to many mosques,I would love to go here :)

Asalaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to TTI sis. There is a masjid in Woking which is near Teddington called the Shah Jahan Masjid which is very famous because it is connected with Pickthall who translated the Qur'an in to English. There are also three other masjids in Woking, google it and you will find them. Failing that if you want to go to London the \i suggest The Central London Mosque which is famous as it has an Islamic Centre which helps new Muslims and where Abdur Rahman Green works. :)

http://www.iccuk.org/index.php?article=1&

Fareena

Asalaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to TTI sis. There is a masjid in Woking which is near Teddington called the Shah Jahan Masjid which is very famous because it is connected with Pickthall who translated the Qur'an in to English. There are also three other masjids in Woking, google it and you will find them. Failing that if you want to go to London the \i suggest The Central London Mosque which is famous as it has an Islamic Centre which helps new Muslims and where Abdur Rahman Green works. :)

http://www.iccuk.org/index.php?article=1&
Thank you :) I will try to find it

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu Alaykum :) would love to learn more about Islam,as I am new and have no Muslim friends I can speak to..:SMILY34:
:salam:
to all brothers
and sisters in islam.
Hello Fareena,
Welcome to tti.
Very nice of you to join us here.
:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:
Take care,
~Wasslam :)

Fareena

Assalamu alaykum dear brothers and sisters would love to share with u that I took my shahaada on Sunday and I feel so amazing,,with all ur dua's alhamdulillah inshallah I will be a true and good believer over time just like all of u :)