What would you like to see on this website?

meer suhail

ILM seeker
yes thats good idea ,, summer 03
MASHALLAH brother mabsoot i absolutly love the site ,
lol have been thinking since morning what need to be done i could not think of anything Alhamdullilah everything is there,
well brother summer has remined of onething
COPY OF QURAN/Qurans translation it should be made available on the Front page i think .
i dont know if it is here or not ,or i am to dumb to locate it ,i havent found it yet ,
(well yeah ofcourse we get/add the links in the threads )
so may be for newbies etc it should be made available on the front/homepage?????

bilalswife1983

I would also like to say thank you for this site! It has been an absolute blessing!!!!! I would like to see more about the history of Islam and something to help us learn Arabic. I can't remember who suggested it, but setting up something that would enable us to donate money and help other Muslims in need. (GREAT IDEA!) I would also like to learn more about Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), the Sunnah, and the Hadiths. But I think this site is amazing and even if you didn't change it, there is enough information on here to last a very long time!

q8penpals

Salam Brother Mabsoot

I really have no complaints about the content of the site. I would like to recommend a few more categories of postings though, to make it easier for people to go to sections they like (like the cooking one now is separate, and the news is separate). For instance, a special category for Dua'a requests, a special category for videos that users post, a special category just for people posting articles - this sort of thing.

I would also like a bit more of an area for just socializing in general - many of the posters here live away from other Muslims, and sometimes just have someplace to chat (about things that are not specifically Islam topics) and just make friends (this might be a separate category within the sisters and brothers private sections).

Thank you for the time and effort you put into the site. Even if you do not make any changes, it is a great website.

Lana

nizar83

aselemu aleikum,

im pretty sure im talking on behalf of almost everyone attending this site when i say this website is already very very beneficial to all visitors mashallah!

i would love to see a specific forum dedicated on tafseer of the quraan, in english of course, or with english translation.
so that we are sure to have a true explanation of the holy quraan since there are many false explanations of the suraahs in the quraan on the internet.

may ALLAH ta3ala reward all of us that help this site grow each day!

ps i agree with summertime, but that isnt something that is in the hands of mabsoot..we should remain calm and try not to fight over anything.!

bilalswife1983

How about find a muslim near you

Assalamu alaykum! I wasn't sure how to take your post. At first glance, I thought it was something sarcastic about the comment above yours (Like, instead of chatting with Muslims online, go find one near you.) But I think I got it now. Do you mean a section where we could connect with Muslims in our area? If so, that is a wonderful idea! Good thinking! :ma:

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom, The website is very beneficial. Could you identify the Islamic scholars who answer questions on the website as this would help greatly? More from scholars on everything Islamic would be beneficial but the site is already a blessing, Alhamdulillah and Jazak Allahu Khair.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hmmmm... Maybe for the nasheeds you could get the ones without the songs, or you can edit the songs and tyake the musci out as follows:

Before:

[yt]FGGGDxaQlRs[/yt]

After without Music:

[yt]p8eLQfpiBxI[/yt]

And maybe some advertisements for stuff like Quran MP3s or iPod nanos with Quran, or other Islamic stores like Islamic Impressions Store

and more....

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro mabsoot.First and foremost may ALLAH THE KNOWER OF THE VISIBLE AND THE INVISBLE reward you for what you do for your fellow brothers and sister .I had this idea you know there are some members who can the QURAN and some who struggel learning the QURAN : My idea is, those want to help others in learning the the QURAN should get a section ( in tti ) where those who are willing to offer help and those who are willing to learn can meet and this should brothers teach brothers and sisters teach sisters (no mixing).
The next question will be how? i came up with idea through free telephone e.g SKYPE, voip the only thing that one needs is a microphone and headphone. Its just a suggestion i can be wrong and if i am correct me

Another thing i want to see is a section where one can get the stories of all the shabaas (r,a) and famous imams this is the best generation of muslims .
Shukran for what you do for TTI family.
Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

mali1

I'd like to see everyone getting along more and fighting less on this site..

I agree to that. I also would like to see more harmony among the muslims here as I have noticed that we say things about countries (such as US, India etc) that generalises everyone including the muslims living there.

I would like to see more discussions on Hadith and quran and less on political topics. I would like to see less of "hate" articles/words (such as an article that I ready about Abu Ghraib revisited which went to lengths on torture and rape. Such detials were not required as we all know what is happening in Abu Ghraib). I say this because I saw a brother even comment that he wished he could kill himself or torture homself which is totally unislamic. Instead lets pray to Allah that Allah shows us the way and changes the situation.

These are my 2 cents on this. I apologize if I am offending anyone. Allah Hafiz

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo Alikom,
First of all, Mashaa Allah, Alaho Akbar, wa la hawla wa la kwata ela b-Allah.
I think it is going to be great if we can creat a closer bond together as a society.
How can we do that?
I think we need to interact together more.
Why not have competions, testing our religious knowledge.
more poles & more deals.
I wish if we can all take everything we learn here one step further & try & make a difference in our communities.
Just a thought
Thanks a lot
May Allah bless all your hard work
Salamo Alikom

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum all

Up to the moment, this site (I'd rather call it community) is doing just great. I pray it'll always keep up in chaa' Allah

One thing I like the most about this (community) is that it gives me the sense of the Ummah, the united one natian we r all longing for, where all muslims from far east to far west, males and females, born-muslims and reverts, can all meet and talk freely without feeling really different...

Please let this community be the (nucleus) for our real Ummah in chaa' Allah
May Allah have His blessings on us all, and accept all our work for His sake

Wassalam Alekum

Muhammad

OsMaN_93

Here to help
abdulHasib said:
And maybe some advertisements for stuff like Quran MP3s or iPod nanos with Quran, or other Islamic stores like Islamic Impressions Store

and more....
:salam2:
i disagree on the advertisment bit. :)
the only reason why i joined this site was becasue add's don't exist here
so no pop ups thank God :)

:salam2:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum! I wasn't sure how to take your post. At first glance, I thought it was something sarcastic about the comment above yours (Like, instead of chatting with Muslims online, go find one near you.) But I think I got it now. Do you mean a section where we could connect with Muslims in our area? If so, that is a wonderful idea! Good thinking! :ma:

Wa alaykum salam, this is something we are working on since a few months.

some quality original content, such as interviews, recitation competitions, community reportage......

Assalamu alaykum akhi, that was our original strength and something we will get back to soon. Building a "platform" to deliver information to all our users did sidetrack me. I am still going to pursue both these things though in sha Allah, for the betterment of Muslims and non-Muslims. May Allah bless us with the strength and unity to do that. amin

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Geez mabsoot anything more and you're going to have to charge :p

assalamu alaykum sister, well now everyone will know who to blame when I do!

No, the website remains free, alhamdulillah.

It is great to have you back, is the email in your account uptodate? I ask because once we upgrade the site it might be important for logging in / forgotten passwords etc.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

Maybe the prayer times and the islamic calendar ? And in the islamic calendar we can highlight the Eids but also recomandable (or sunnah ) fast days beside Ramadan..? I think would serve as reminders and encouragement. Informational too.
:salah: