Allahu Akbar! Emotional touching story of a 10 year old girl

Fashionista

Everytime I hear this story I fall in to tears, it makes me remember how grateful i am to the almighty god

A story of a ten year old girl called Bara'a, Bara'a is a 10 year old girl from Egypt who belonged to a small, happy religious family. Both of her parents were doctors and had moved to Saudi Arabia for better opportunities.
Bara'a is a very intelligent young girl, at this young age she memorized the entire Quran along with its proper rules (Tajweed).
One day her mother felt a lot of pain an after some medical tests doctors said she had a deadly form of cancer. Then her mother began to think about her young girls future and how she can tell Bara'a of the shocking news. How she would wake up one day without her mother besides her. Afterwards her mother decided to tell her daughter and said: ''Mommy will soon be going to heaven, ahead of you, sweet heart'' she told her that she should continue reciting the glorious Quran everyday which would protect her and keep her safe in this life. At this time Bara'a could not fully understand what her mum was saying....Soon after, she began to recognize the gravity of the matter when her mother's health got worse and she was admitted to the hospital.
Then Bara'a began going to visit her mother at the hospital every day after school and recite the glorious Quran next to her mother's bed until late in the afternoon. She kept doing that until her father would come from work to pick her up.
One morning the hospital called the house and asked Bara'a's father to come to the hospital immediately for his wife's health has gone worse and she was near death.
The father immediately took his daughter Bara'a and left for the hospital, but he did not inform his daughter what was going on with her mother.
When they arrived at the hospital he thought to himself that he should leave his daughter in the car so that she would not be shocked of whatever is waiting to happen to her mother. Therefore he asked his daughter to stay in the car while he goes to hospital and he assured her he would be back in a few minutes.
He stepped out of the car with his eyes filled with tears. As he was walking away from his car Bara'a was watching him crossing then another tragedy happens..
He was hit by an incoming bus and was died immediately in front of his daughter. She ran out of the car threw herself at her father's dead body.
Bara'a's tragic events don't end here! The hospital staff did not tell Bara'a's sick mother, who was fighting for her life at the hospital,

Last edited:

HirraJaved

wait whats the rest of the story? this sounds so much like my mom so far. Subhanallah, mothers are a blessing from Allah. No one loves and cares for us more than our mothers, the sacrifices they make for us yet we are still ungrateful. But of course Allah loves His creation much more than a mother loves her child.

Fashionista

wait whats the rest of the story? this sounds so much like my mom so far. Subhanallah, mothers are a blessing from Allah. No one loves and cares for us more than our mothers, the sacrifices they make for us yet we are still ungrateful. But of course Allah loves His creation much more than a mother loves her child.
thank u sister i will inshallah find some time to finish this

Everytime I hear this story I fall in to tears, it makes me remember how grateful i am to the almighty god

A story of a ten year old girl called Bara'a, Bara'a is a 10 year old girl from Egypt who belonged to a small, happy religious family. Both of her parents were doctors and had moved to Saudi Arabia for better opportunities.
Bara'a is a very intelligent young girl, at this young age she memorized the entire Quran along with its proper rules (Tajweed).
One day her mother felt a lot of pain an after some medical tests doctors said she had a deadly form of cancer. Then her mother began to think about her young girls future and how she can tell Bara'a of the shocking news. How she would wake up one day without her mother besides her. Afterwards her mother decided to tell her daughter and said: ''Mommy will soon be going to heaven, ahead of you, sweet heart'' she told her that she should continue reciting the glorious Quran everyday which would protect her and keep her safe in this life. At this time Bara'a could not fully understand what her mum was saying....Soon after, she began to recognize the gravity of the matter when her mother's health got worse and she was admitted to the hospital.
Then Bara'a began going to visit her mother at the hospital every day after school and recite the glorious Quran next to her mother's bed until late in the afternoon. She kept doing that until her father would come from work to pick her up.
One morning the hospital called the house and asked Bara'a's father to come to the hospital immediately for his wife's health has gone worse and she was near death.
The father immediately took his daughter Bara'a and left for the hospital, but he did not inform his daughter what was going on with her mother.
When they arrived at the hospital he thought to himself that he should leave his daughter in the car so that she would not be shocked of whatever is waiting to happen to her mother. Therefore he asked his daughter to stay in the car while he goes to hospital and he assured her he would be back in a few minutes.
He stepped out of the car with his eyes filled with tears. As he was walking away from his car Bara'a was watching him crossing then another tragedy happens..
He was hit by an incoming bus and was died immediately in front of his daughter. She ran out of the car threw herself at her father's dead body.
Bara'a's tragic events don't end here! The hospital staff did not tell Bara'a's sick mother, who was fighting for her life at the hospital, about the Death of her husband which occurred on his way to see her. Five days later, Bara's mother lost her battle with cancer and died leaving Bara'a alone in Saudia Arabia with no family members nor relatives. She lost her mother and father in the same week. Some friends and good people who were touched by the tragedy of Bara'a story attempted to help her to return to her grand parents family back in Egypt. While arrangements were under way to send Bara'a home, another tragedy came her way again, but this time it was her. She experienced a sudden pain and after some medical test doctors said, That she was diagnosed with same form of cancer with killed her mother. At this point, when Bara'a was told of her diagnosis of Cancer....
SHE SMILED AND SAID:
ALL Praise be to ALLAH, At last, I will be seeing my Baba and Mama soon.

hear her voice of reciting of the holy Quran, form Sura Abasa,, chapter 80 of Quran.