Official TTI Chef
med104078_1008_cobwebs_vert.jpg

Ingredients
1 cup grated yellow cheddar (4 ounces)
2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon paprika
Coarse salt and ground pepper

Cook's Note
To store, keep in an airtight container between layers of parchment, up to 3 days.
Directions

Step 1
Preheat oven to 375F/190C. In a medium bowl, toss cheddar with flour, paprika, teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Drop by tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets (6 per sheet); flatten into 3-inch rounds.

Step 2
Bake until golden and bubbling, 10 to 12 minutes. With a thin metal spatula, transfer crisps to a serving plate to cool.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Yes I have made them. Easy and fast to make and nice to serve with some soup or tea (or just EAT them alone).

Sometimes some members here wish that they would live the next door of me or that I have home delivery service. If yes, I think that then you should create here a new section named "A Diet Corner" :SMILY29:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Ya Allah, help Sister Herb open up a Home delivery service, please please please please.... Ya Allah, make it possible for me to taste some of her awesome cooking. Ameen.

Seeking Peace

:salam:

Ya Allah, help Sister Herb open up a Home delivery service, please please please please.... Ya Allah, make it possible for me to taste some of her awesome cooking. Ameen.
Walaikum Salam Wr Wb...

oh sister Tabassum07 you are not alone...every time sister herb shares a new recipe am like oh i am going to try this In Shaa Allah but don't get the opportunity to live the dream and then comes another recipe lolxxx ...now i think i am kind of rolling over to your side...lolxxx

sister herb count me in as well along with sister Tabassum07 InShaa Allah...lolxxx

W'S..