Salam alaikoum :)

Salam alaikoum everyone , I'm very happy to come here :) I hope to make news friends sisters inchallah . I want especially speak with sisters anglophones for improve my English which is very bad :) thank you so much :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister Noor.

Welcome to the site, glad you managed to make the post ! in sha Allah sisters will be greeting you shortly :)

Seeking Peace

Salam alaikoum everyone , I'm very happy to come here :) I hope to make news friends sisters inchallah . I want especially speak with sisters anglophones for improve my English which is very bad :) thank you so much :)
Walaikum Salam Wr Wb Sister...

sister welcome to TTI family...

In Shaa Allah you will find really good and like minded sisters...enjoy yourself In Shaa Allah...

Eid Mubaarik..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome here sister. I am sure that your English becomes better when post here and discuss with others. English is not my the first language but hopely you will understand me...

:agreed:

My the first language is Finnish. :p

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:wasalam:
:salam:
to all
Hi sister,
You are very welcome to TTI
great
to have you here~alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide you~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)