Question: Difficulty faced by a Non Muslim sister

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam alaikum brothers and sisters....

Hoping you all are doing good by Allah's grace.

This is a question regarding the difficulties faced by a New Muslim sister, aged 23, for accomplishing her five daily prayers. She stays with her parents who don’t know about her reversion to Islam.

She’s currently pursuing her masters and her father has got a good job opportunity in the same firm where he works. Her concern is that she would miss 3 prayers during her working hours. Even if she manages to go stealthily to prayer room, someone would notify him about his daughter’s peculiar behavior. She fears her father’s reaction if he finds out about her Islam and can’t think of any possible reason to reject the job.

Could anyone offer a suitable solution from the light of quran and sunnah. In sha Allah!

Its kinda urgent.If any brothers could get some advice from sheikhs or any knowledgable person, it would be really helpful for us....In sha Allah

Jazakum Allahu khayraa

Last edited:

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
The BEST answer i can give is that she just prays fearing only Allah and not ''her father's reaction'' BUT i know that type of situation, as for me i asked Allah(Glory be to Him) and He helped Him, tell her not to underestimate the power of du'a and a part from this ask someone more knowledgeble, even 'tho i doubt that he/she's gonna tell you ''it's ok don't pray'', i'll pray for her, wa salam

Last edited:

Umm Shareef

Wa aleykum assalam,

I think she should be proud to have embraced Islam alhumdulillah and should tell her family immediately. Then she can start wearing hijab and start practicing fully. She is indeed blessed to have an opportunity for a good job where there is a prayer room alhumdulillah.

I pray that her family will be accepting and will themselves be guided to find out more about our wonderful deen.