Salam, I'm a revert to islam:)

EntonySki

Aslamu Alaikum, my name is entony, I'm a revert to islam, I'm 19 and I'm from Poland. I became muslim a year ago, on my trip to Russia to see some family, so alhamdulilah I accepted islam in Russia. But I still don't know much. I know about the Islamic centre in Warsaw,but I live faraway from it, and being around all Islam hating non Muslims, isnt well, good. I'd love to meet other Muslims here. :)

~Entony!

hijau_lover

wa'alaykum salaam.

congratulation for your revert. may ALLAH always guide us
welcome to this forum

Last edited:

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Wa Alaykum Salam Akhi,

Welcome to the website brother! Many of us live around many non-Muslims, I am sure we can relate to you very well.

We have quite a few knowledgeable brothers and sisters here so please feel free to ask any questions.

I know there are many Muslims in Russia, isn't it like 15-30% Muslim?

I am curious, how did you learn about Islam while in Russia? Is your family in Russia Muslim?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa laaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

welcome to the site ! Happy to be your brothers and in sha Allah we can get to know each other more. :) Take care, please see friend request.

waslaamu alaykum

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullah

It is good to welcome you here. Dig around in the forums, you will find a lot of good information here, in shaa Allah. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to TTI :)

EntonySki

Thank you all:)

I will be fishing around in the forums reading stuff inshallah.

There are many Muslims in Russia,
None of my family are muslim(or my russian family)one of my cousins friends was a revert to islam, he didn't say he was muslim in the beginning, only we started talking about religion he said that he was muslim, and he stated his beliefs, I was quite amazed by Islam, so I hang out with him alot just mostly talking about Islam, he took me to the mosques several times, when I went into the mosque I was like ,"this is how places of worship should be, no statues, no pictures etc,". About two and half weeks after meeting him and learning more about islam, I went over to his house, I just said to him ,"Jundal, I want to be Muslim" he was just like,"really?! Your gonna became muslim?" As he was smiling, I was like,"yes, and now",I went to the mosque with him, took my shahada, and then met some other russian brothers, and pretty much just hung out with them, until I came back to Poland. I must i loved being around them more than I loved being around my family.

Abul Harith

Staff member
Walaikum Salam brother Entony,

May Allah strengthen your iman and increase you in beneficial knowedge. Alhamdulilah you are part of the global Islamic family now :)

Insha'Allah you will find a lot of support in this website and will make many new friends along the way too.

Take care brother and Allah protect you in chilly Poland.

Wasalam alaikum.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Thank you akhi for telling us your story of reversion. Mashallah, now I want to go to Russia. :)

Allah puts love between the hearts of the believers. I love you for the sake of Allah SWT.

icadams

Welcome to the site brother. It is an amazing story you have shared with us. Alhamdulillah, your reversion to Islam is a great thing, but it sounds like you have a difficult path ahead of you. There are a great number of wonderful resources here at TTI, and some very knowledgeable members here, so be sure to ask questions. But nothing can replace a good teacher. Even though it might be a difficult journey, be sure to spend time at whatever Islamic Center that you can get to. Sometimes they can help you find a knowledgeable brother who can help you learn this great Deen of ours, or help you to find some local Muslims to associate with.