Why Palestinians should never recognize Israel’s “right to exist”

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Why Palestinians should never recognize Israel’s “right to exist”Published Date: 04/04/2007 - 05:06 AM
The Palestine Times - Editorial by Ahmad Karmawi

Israel exists. And the whole world, including the Palestinian people, recognizes the reality of that existence. However, the mere existence of a State, or any other political entity, doesn’t confer legitimacy, especially moral legitimacy. This is why the concept of “moral legitimacy,” otherwise dubbed as “right to exist,” doesn’t exist in international law.

Indeed, if the mere existence of a State confers moral legitimacy, then Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa, to mention just two examples, should have acquired moral legitimacy and “a right to exist.”

But Israel is not a State like any other State. Israel is even more than a fruit of an adulterous relationship; it is an enduring crime against humanity, just as Nazi Germany was a crime against humanity.

Israel has been a criminal entity from day-1, since its very existence came at the expense of the existence of another people, another nation, namely the Palestinian people.

Israel is a country stolen at gunpoint from its rightful proprietors, the Palestinian people. Israeli towns and villages were built on the ruins of Palestinian towns and villages. Israelis themselves live on land that belongs to other people and many Israelis, even today, continue to live in homes wrested from their Palestinian owners. This is cardinal theft probably unprecedented in the annals of history; it is an act of rape, a continuous act of rape, no matter how numerous the cheerleaders who celebrate the legitimacy and morality of their criminal act.

In fact, Israel can be compared to a sick man who murders an innocent person in order to use his heart and other vital organs for transplant. Does such a person have a right to exist? Israel not only has stolen the victim’s organs, but also seized his property, and then denied having done any wrong.

It is true, history is often unkind. However, Israel’s cruelty is not a one-time occurrence. Israel didn’t stop at carrying out genocidal ethnic cleansing in 1948-1949 during which the bulk of the Palestinians were expelled to the four corners of the world. In fact, Israel never ceased murdering Palestinians, stealing their land, destroying their homes and narrowing their horizons. Even today, Israel’s Nazi-like approach toward its victims negates any moral legitimacy Israel may claim to have.

In short, the Palestinian people and their leadership must never agree to recognize “Israel’s right to exist” because the ZionistState simply has no moral right to exist, since this existence happens to be at the expense of another people’s existence.

Indeed, a recognition by the Palestinians of “Israel’s right to existence” implies a whole host of “acknowledgements,” including the following: that the extirpation of the Palestinian people from their homeland from time immemorial was right and justified; that the dozens of genocidal massacres of Palestinians perpetrated by Judeo-Nazis forces, such as Dir Yasin, Tantura, Dawayima, Kfar Qassem, Qibya, Jenin, etc., were also right and justified; and that the mostly Russian and East European Khazara Ashkenazi supremacists belonged to Palestine and Palestine belonged to them, whereas the real natives of the land, the Palestinians, are “Arab” squatters, while the real squatters, the Judeo-Nazi settlers, are the real natives of the land.

In other words, in order to recognize “Israel’s right to exist,” the Palestinians would have to completely and unconditionally adopt the Zionist narrative from A-Z and transform themselves into “Muslim and Christian Zionists.”

More to the point, Israel is actually demanding that we recognize that Israel is a “Jewish State” that belongs to “all the Jews in the world,” or, as one Israeli leader put it recently, that Israel is “a State of the Jews, by the Jews and for the Jews.”

In plain English, Israel wants the Palestinian people, whose patrimony it has stolen and whose national survival it has been seeking to end, to recognize that the Zionist State has the right to be racist, a thief, a murderer and a liar; racist, because the entire Israeli political and judicial infrastructure is based on the supposition that Jews are entitled to more rights and privileges than non-Jews, including those who are Israeli citizens. A thief because Israel stole in broad daylight Palestine from its legitimate proprietors whom it expelled to the four winds and those victims not expelled came to be viewed as “absentees” for the purpose of “legalizing” the theft of their land and property; a murderer because Israel continues to murder Palestinians for daring to oppose the Zionist narrative and for clinging to their homeland.

And to safeguard the colossal crime, Israel resorted to adopting the modus operandi of mendacity and half-truths, benefiting from the huge, Jewish-controlled and Jewish-influenced media throughout the Western world.

In light of these facts, any recognition by the Palestinian people, especially Hamas, of “Israel’s right to exist” will be an act of immense stupidity bordering on moral suicide since such a recognition would imply an acknowledgement that not only does Israel have a right to exist but also that all actions and crimes and behaviour Israel has resorted to safeguard and preserve that right were perfectly and morally right.

Recognition of Israel’s right to exist would thus be analogical to the Jews recognizing that the holocaust was morally justified and that the incineration of people in gas chambers was a moral act.

There is no doubt that Israel is a satanic creature, an evil entity not unlike the Third Reich. But it dos exist and is politically and militarily strong, very much as Nazi Germany once was. But Israel has no moral legitimacy whatsoever because oppression can’t be legitimate, neither according to the rule of man nor the laws of God.

We are not suggesting that Palestinians shouldn’t deal with the reality of Israel. However, dealing with Israel, even negotiating with it, is one thing, and conferring moral legitimacy on it is an entirely different thing.

Source: http://www.ptimes.org/Main/default....utoiAg5fKNauO8bFuoLGe1xfWP6941gceh7R/NBYpoVw=

salmanzaid

Don't worry.
America will collapse one day, Israel will be alone & a sitting duck -
And then it is pay back time !
I think the only jews who then should live in Palestine,
are those who were against Zionism from the start.
The rest of them - can be forcibly deported to elsewhere.
My prayer is for Palestine to one day return to the hands of the
Palestinian people and a proud Islamic Governent.
Insha-allah, may I see it in my own lifetime.

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

Shameless people, stealing other people's land and dare to claim it's theirs. What is Israel ? Is there one ? The muslims in my country do not support any products from Israel. Period.
Wassalam.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

As much as i want the israeli to be non existent.. i think it might be too late for that to happen. What we need to is to get to the 1967 division between israeli and palestine....of course with UN members patrolling and human rights border to station some of their employee along the border

I

Innvertigo

I thought this was a web site of peace?

Every person and country on this planet has a right to exist. Saying otherwise is strait racism.

I doubt the following quote from salmansaid is what allah intended
"Don't worry.America will collapse one day, Israel will be alone & a sitting duck -And then it is pay back time !"

This quote as well from sugarbb - "Shameless people, stealing other people's land and dare to claim it's theirs." If I recall Syria and Egypt invaded and got beat pretty bad. How dare they invade another country and TRY to steal other's land.
where can they go then? If they move out of the middle east into Europe, will there be peace?

It saddens me that I have come to this site for enligtenment and peaceful interaction and I read this rubbish. It's hard for people to consider turning to Islam when you read the hate. I believe all people should exist with ANY belief they have and not be forced to move because they don't match others.

for shame.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Every person and country on this planet has a right to exist. Saying otherwise is strait racism.

Salaam alaykum/Peace with you;

I partly agree with you and support the state of Palestine as it was before 1948.

But by your comment you seem to support also countries like Nazi-Germany and Aparthaid-South Africa and they rights to exist and behave?

It's hard for people to consider turning to Islam when you read the hate. I believe all people should exist with ANY belief they have and not be forced to move because they don't match others.
for shame.

Again I agree; Palestinians should have full rights to live in peace in they own country without daily humiliations and murders from those whose came to they own homeland mostly from Europe. Supporting rights of nation called Palestine is not hate, it is justice.

It is real shame how Palestinians have been treated.

sister Harb

And p.s. Where those zionists could go... I think the USA might be perfect place for them to immigrate.

korgan

Slave of Rahman
BOYCOTT İSRAİL

Shameless people, stealing other people's land and dare to claim it's theirs. What is Israel ? Is there one ? The muslims in my country do not support any products from Israel. Period.
Wassalam.

ASSALAMUN ALAYKUM
dear brother i dont know where do u live but in my country (turkiye) people using israil's product. we are (muslims) telling them the reality of israil but it isnt work. firstly muslims must boycott the israil's product. for example we mustn dirnk coca cola:SMILY286:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

"Don't worry.America will collapse one day, Israel will be alone & a sitting duck -And then it is pay back time !"

This quote as well from sugarbb - "Shameless people, stealing other people's land and dare to claim it's theirs." If I recall Syria and Egypt invaded and got beat pretty bad. How dare they invade another country and TRY to steal other's land.
where can they go then? If they move out of the middle east into Europe, will there be peace?

It saddens me that I have come to this site for enligtenment and peaceful interaction and I read this rubbish. It's hard for people to consider turning to Islam when you read the hate. I believe all people should exist with ANY belief they have and not be forced to move because they don't match others.

for shame.

This is not racism....Pls israel is a country but jews is a race . So pls differentiate correctly. we are not against jews but we are against israel... Maybe u need to talk to an israeli peace activist to know the truth

ShaheedU

Extinct

for shame.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (Surah Al-Tawba 9:29)

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

American Muslim

Just Another Slave

for shame.

Innvertigo,
Please consider the fact that many of the members here are Palestians. Even for those of us who are not, this is a very real thing for us. I know Israelis from before I became muslim. The ones that I know are decent people.

The other posts don't suggest that Israelis should be forced to leave because they are not muslims. They are howling because their grandmothers' homes were stolen. If they were to peek into the windows, they would see the same furniture and the painting of grandfather on the wall. Metaphorically, anyway.

I see that you are from the other side of Lake Michigan from me. We have probably been exposed to the same sorts of (mis)information. "Why are the Arabs so upset? It's not like the Jews took anything important. This wasn't a densely populated area...really just a few guys living in a tent with a camel and goat parked out back." This kind of statement is both false and slanderous, but I have heard it, or something similar, all my life.

Many times many Palestinians lived there for nearly 2000 years. That's a long time. You can say that "God gave the land of Israel to the Jews." I could also say "The great spirit gave the land of the great lakes to the Mississippi, the Illinois, the Peoria, and the Chocktow Indians." Does that mean an Illini brave has a right to take the land that my family has owned since before the American Civil War? Would you welcome a Chocktow and his family bursting open your door, abusing your sister and mother, and telling you to be gone by sunset? That this is not your home, but it is theirs' by will of the great spirit?

After WWII, many Jewish survivors of the pogroms and the holocaust felt that there was nowhere for them. They had been driven from every country on the planet. We Americans are not without fault. What about the ship of 3000 (?) jews that Hitler let set sail from Germany? They traveled the world looking for anywhere to take them in. They sat off our shores for weeks, surrounded by the Coast Guard. Eventually, they were forced to return to Germany. Very few of them survived the war. Anti Semitism was prevelant throughout Europe and the Americas. So, the Jews felt it was time to accomplish their millenea old goal of "Next year in Jeruselam."

At the time, Palestine was a British protectorate. They allowed controlled immigration of Jewish settlers. But despite their best efforts, tens of thousands were smuggled in. Yahdee, yahdee, yahdee, you can look up the rest in any history book. The point I am trying to make is that the Jews illegally came to Palestine in vast numbers. This argument should be familiar as I have heard it all over Michigan except about Mexicans and America.

Have wages gone down in MI because of all the illegals? Do you see places where English is no longer spoken? Thought so.

Now, imagine all of those Mexicans were here as a secret fifth column determined to overthrow the government, send all of us back to england, and make this los Estados Unidos in fact.

This is what happened in Palestine. Now if you were a refugee living in some squalid camp outside of Birmingham, wouldn't you want to go home?

I

Innvertigo

Salaam alaykum/Peace with you;
But by your comment you seem to support also countries like Nazi-Germany and Aparthaid-South Africa and they rights to exist and behave?
I have no problem with the philosophy of NAZI Germany as a belief, however once they violate people's freedoms and human rights is when I have a problem. My beliefs are pretty consistant: Believe what you want and don't violate other's human rights. A Christian is no better than a muslim is no better than a hindu is no better than an aetheist..etc

I

Innvertigo

This is not racism....Pls israel is a country but jews is a race . So pls differentiate correctly. we are not against jews but we are against israel... Maybe u need to talk to an israeli peace activist to know the truth

How can you be against a country but not it's people. That makes no sense. Is it just a coincedence that Isreal is a majority jews? I don't need to talk to a peace activist, I have jewish friends to talk to. Being an activist does not mean that they are enlightened, they tend to know just as much as the casual observer.

BGfromGB

This is plain racism

Why Palestinians should never recognize Israel’s “right to exist”Published Date: 04/04/2007 - 05:06 AM
The Palestine Times - Editorial by Ahmad Karmawi

Israel exists. And the whole world, including the Palestinian people, recognizes the reality of that existence. However, the mere existence of a State, or any other political entity, doesn’t confer legitimacy, especially moral legitimacy. This is why the concept of “moral legitimacy,” otherwise dubbed as “right to exist,” doesn’t exist in international law.

Indeed, if the mere existence of a State confers moral legitimacy, then Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa, to mention just two examples, should have acquired moral legitimacy and “a right to exist.”

But Israel is not a State like any other State. Israel is even more than a fruit of an adulterous relationship; it is an enduring crime against humanity, just as Nazi Germany was a crime against humanity.

Israel has been a criminal entity from day-1, since its very existence came at the expense of the existence of another people, another nation, namely the Palestinian people.

Israel is a country stolen at gunpoint from its rightful proprietors, the Palestinian people. Israeli towns and villages were built on the ruins of Palestinian towns and villages. Israelis themselves live on land that belongs to other people and many Israelis, even today, continue to live in homes wrested from their Palestinian owners. This is cardinal theft probably unprecedented in the annals of history; it is an act of rape, a continuous act of rape, no matter how numerous the cheerleaders who celebrate the legitimacy and morality of their criminal act.

In fact, Israel can be compared to a sick man who murders an innocent person in order to use his heart and other vital organs for transplant. Does such a person have a right to exist? Israel not only has stolen the victim’s organs, but also seized his property, and then denied having done any wrong.

It is true, history is often unkind. However, Israel’s cruelty is not a one-time occurrence. Israel didn’t stop at carrying out genocidal ethnic cleansing in 1948-1949 during which the bulk of the Palestinians were expelled to the four corners of the world. In fact, Israel never ceased murdering Palestinians, stealing their land, destroying their homes and narrowing their horizons. Even today, Israel’s Nazi-like approach toward its victims negates any moral legitimacy Israel may claim to have.

In short, the Palestinian people and their leadership must never agree to recognize “Israel’s right to exist” because the ZionistState simply has no moral right to exist, since this existence happens to be at the expense of another people’s existence.

Indeed, a recognition by the Palestinians of “Israel’s right to existence” implies a whole host of “acknowledgements,” including the following: that the extirpation of the Palestinian people from their homeland from time immemorial was right and justified; that the dozens of genocidal massacres of Palestinians perpetrated by Judeo-Nazis forces, such as Dir Yasin, Tantura, Dawayima, Kfar Qassem, Qibya, Jenin, etc., were also right and justified; and that the mostly Russian and East European Khazara Ashkenazi supremacists belonged to Palestine and Palestine belonged to them, whereas the real natives of the land, the Palestinians, are “Arab” squatters, while the real squatters, the Judeo-Nazi settlers, are the real natives of the land.

In other words, in order to recognize “Israel’s right to exist,” the Palestinians would have to completely and unconditionally adopt the Zionist narrative from A-Z and transform themselves into “Muslim and Christian Zionists.”

More to the point, Israel is actually demanding that we recognize that Israel is a “Jewish State” that belongs to “all the Jews in the world,” or, as one Israeli leader put it recently, that Israel is “a State of the Jews, by the Jews and for the Jews.”

In plain English, Israel wants the Palestinian people, whose patrimony it has stolen and whose national survival it has been seeking to end, to recognize that the Zionist State has the right to be racist, a thief, a murderer and a liar; racist, because the entire Israeli political and judicial infrastructure is based on the supposition that Jews are entitled to more rights and privileges than non-Jews, including those who are Israeli citizens. A thief because Israel stole in broad daylight Palestine from its legitimate proprietors whom it expelled to the four winds and those victims not expelled came to be viewed as “absentees” for the purpose of “legalizing” the theft of their land and property; a murderer because Israel continues to murder Palestinians for daring to oppose the Zionist narrative and for clinging to their homeland.

And to safeguard the colossal crime, Israel resorted to adopting the modus operandi of mendacity and half-truths, benefiting from the huge, Jewish-controlled and Jewish-influenced media throughout the Western world.

In light of these facts, any recognition by the Palestinian people, especially Hamas, of “Israel’s right to exist” will be an act of immense stupidity bordering on moral suicide since such a recognition would imply an acknowledgement that not only does Israel have a right to exist but also that all actions and crimes and behaviour Israel has resorted to safeguard and preserve that right were perfectly and morally right.

Recognition of Israel’s right to exist would thus be analogical to the Jews recognizing that the holocaust was morally justified and that the incineration of people in gas chambers was a moral act.

There is no doubt that Israel is a satanic creature, an evil entity not unlike the Third Reich. But it dos exist and is politically and militarily strong, very much as Nazi Germany once was. But Israel has no moral legitimacy whatsoever because oppression can’t be legitimate, neither according to the rule of man nor the laws of God.

We are not suggesting that Palestinians shouldn’t deal with the reality of Israel. However, dealing with Israel, even negotiating with it, is one thing, and conferring moral legitimacy on it is an entirely different thing.

Source: http://www.ptimes.org/Main/default....utoiAg5fKNauO8bFuoLGe1xfWP6941gceh7R/NBYpoVw=
To the moderator this is nothing but a racist post. There is no one to stand up and defend this outrageous accusation.In the interestof goodwill of Allah's love for ALL his this planet, I demand the censure and subsequent withdrawal of ALL these racist and hateful remarks. Such disgraceful posts does this site no good at all.
If the people out there (non muslims) happened to see such vile comments, they will certainly see Islam as a religion of violence. These comments are nothing but an insultr to Allah and his messenger. Thank you.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
peace!
for the attention of 'innvertigo'

look dude, people are wholly sick and tired of being referred to as antisemitic for being against the state of israel

ure accusing people of being anti-semitic by saying theyre 'against' Jews...if thats NOT what u mean then please clarify ure point pronto because its a grave charge against muslims...

there are even Jews who are against the state of israel, now, honestly can u accuse them of being against their own kind..of course not, they recognise the state for what it is through its actions....according to these Jews it violates the laws of the Talmud...

...or do u willingly refer to these people as 'self hating Jews'

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

There is no racism here. Just facts.

The Jews do not have any stake in al-Quds, because even though they may have lived in the land previously, that land now belongs to the Muslims from two points of view:

1. The Jews disbelieved and are no longer following the religion of the believers among the Children of Israel who followed and supported Moosa and ‘Eesaa (peace be upon them).

2. We Muslims have more right to it than them, because land does not belong to the people who lived there first, but to those who establish the laws of Allaah therein. Allaah created the land, and He created people to worship Allaah in the land and to establish therein the religion, laws and rulings of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“… Verily, the earth is Allaah’s. He gives it as a heritage to whom He wills of His slaves; and the (blessed) end is for the Muttaqoon (the pious).” [al-A’raaf 7:128]

Hence if some Arabs came who were not followers of Islam and they ruled the land with kufr, they would have to be fought until they submitted to the rule of Islam or were killed.

It is not the matter of race or ethnicity; it is the matter of Tawheed and Islam.

Here it is useful to quote the words of one of the researchers:

“History tells us that the first people to settle in Palestine were the Canaanites, six thousand years BCE. They were an Arab tribe who came to Palestine from the Arabian Peninsula, and after their arrival, Palestine was named after them [i.e., Canaan].”

(al-Suhyooniyyah, Nash’atuhaa, Tanzeemaatuhaa, In*!*!*!*!atuhaa, by Ahmad al-‘Awadi, p. 7).

“As for the Jews, the first time they entered Palestine was approximately six hundred years after Ibraheem had entered the land, i.e., they entered it approximately 1400 years BCE. So the Canaanites entered Palestine and lived there approximately 4500 years before the Jews.”

(Ibid., p. 8)

Hence it is clear that the Jews have no right to the land, whether according to religious law or in terms of who lived there first and possessed the land. They are aggressors who are seizing the land by force. We ask Allaah to rid Bayt al-Maqdis of them sooner rather than later, for He is Able to do that and He is Most Generous in answering. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds.

BGfromGB

Israel's right to land

There is no racism here. Just facts.

The Jews do not have any stake in al-Quds, because even though they may have lived in the land previously, that land now belongs to the Muslims from two points of view:

1. The Jews disbelieved and are no longer following the religion of the believers among the Children of Israel who followed and supported Moosa and ‘Eesaa (peace be upon them).

2. We Muslims have more right to it than them, because land does not belong to the people who lived there first, but to those who establish the laws of Allaah therein. Allaah created the land, and He created people to worship Allaah in the land and to establish therein the religion, laws and rulings of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“… Verily, the earth is Allaah’s. He gives it as a heritage to whom He wills of His slaves; and the (blessed) end is for the Muttaqoon (the pious).” [al-A’raaf 7:128]

Hence if some Arabs came who were not followers of Islam and they ruled the land with kufr, they would have to be fought until they submitted to the rule of Islam or were killed.

It is not the matter of race or ethnicity; it is the matter of Tawheed and Islam.

Here it is useful to quote the words of one of the researchers:

“History tells us that the first people to settle in Palestine were the Canaanites, six thousand years BCE. They were an Arab tribe who came to Palestine from the Arabian Peninsula, and after their arrival, Palestine was named after them [i.e., Canaan].”

(al-Suhyooniyyah, Nash’atuhaa, Tanzeemaatuhaa, In*!*!*!*!atuhaa, by Ahmad al-‘Awadi, p. 7).

“As for the Jews, the first time they entered Palestine was approximately six hundred years after Ibraheem had entered the land, i.e., they entered it approximately 1400 years BCE. So the Canaanites entered Palestine and lived there approximately 4500 years before the Jews.”

(Ibid., p. 8)

Hence it is clear that the Jews have no right to the land, whether according to religious law or in terms of who lived there first and possessed the land. They are aggressors who are seizing the land by force. We ask Allaah to rid Bayt al-Maqdis of them sooner rather than later, for He is Able to do that and He is Most Generous in answering. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds.
Please go back and read the scriptures. There are over 100 verses that state the opposite to what you claim.
Now, you do not have a shred of evidence to support your charge. Nor do you have a shred of evidence to refute the scriptural verses.
You are in effect telling the Almighty that what he declared to Moses Abraham etc are in effect a pack of lies. That is blasphemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.