Converted from Mormonism

NatalieSiddiqui_334

I am a convert from Mormonism, I was wondering if there are any others like me on here. Since Mormonism is so different from what people think Christians are I was looking for someone to relate with. I haven't had any luck searching online or in my community . Please PM me or reply on my thread I'd like to make friends and share my story inshallah .

Sakeena

I am a convert from Mormonism, I was wondering if there are any others like me on here. Since Mormonism is so different from what people think Christians are I was looking for someone to relate with. I haven't had any luck searching online or in my community . Please PM me or reply on my thread I'd like to make friends and share my story inshallah .

Asalam alaikum sister Natalie. I am a convert from Christianity and can def relate to you. We can be friends In Shaa Allah you have my support and friendship. :D

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum.

Alhamdulilah. He guided you the the right path.
Well, even we would like to hear your story sister. If you wish to share :)

Peace.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:salam:
tumblr_lmdshmOSa71qkwmgko1_1280.jpg

There is no God but Allah ( swt )
and prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is Allah (swt) messenger.
:75:
Alhamdulillah.

Welcome back to islam
and welcome to tti sister
great to have you with us~Alhamdulillah

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
take care,
~Wassalam :)

sadik abdi

as-salamu aleykum sister welcome to islam, the religion of peace and enternity, plz do share your story wit us cuz i live in the city of mormons, so i wanna use that as part of da'wah. wish you well:75:

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)
:salam: Assalamu Alakium, Natalie! Welcome to Islam :agreed: Nice to have you as our sister in this beautiful deen! Mormonism, eh? You know I was always so curious about that religion as I've never really studied it. All I know is from when I use to watch "Sister Wives", lol. But I do know bits and pieces in that they have few similarities with Islam, such as dressing modestly, no alcohol, polygamy. Other than that, I hear Mormonism involves a lot of secret rituals and symbolism. Do share with us about your journey to Islam and what being a Mormon was like. We'd love to hear and learn from it, insha'allah!

I hope that your new faith brings you happiness in life and that you are able to find Muslims on this site that can be people you can relate to.

saiyid

Slmz we are here to listen to u..INSHA ALLAH..u most welcum to liase with me shukran.

NatalieSiddiqui_334

I have been hearing alot of new things about mormonism form my mother the more I try to explain islam to her.. May allah have mercy on her and all other mormons, they are so blinded and lost... I am so happy that allah swt guided me to islam! aluhmdullilah!