Question: Dream Interpretation - Snake Bite

Hamze

Assalam walaikum rbt

If someone could help me please...

I woke up today after having a dream about a snake.
In my dream some random man brought a brown sack/bag & sat in front of me. Out of the brown sack/bag came out a "grey" snake. I remember gasping for air & getting scared in my dream, as I did this the snake turned & looked at me & changed colour from "grey" to "pink".
At this point the now "pink snake" arched up & bit my "right" palm/hand about 2 or 3 times. I then held the head of the snake with my left hand, & it bit me once again.

I woke up feeling very eery & worried, because the snake changed colour.
And I know in Islam it is not a good sign to be bitten by a snake in your dream.

Could someone please shed some light?
Thank you so much brothers & sisters!

slave_of_allah_819

wa salam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuh... brother i dont heard such thing inn quran or hadith. but i know one hadith about dream
"“Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, ‘In the end of time, the dreams of a believer will hardly ever fail to come true, and the truthful of them in dreams will be truest in speech among them. And dreams are three types: 1. the good dream, which is glad tidings from Allah, 2. dreams about something that has happened to the man himself, and 3. dreams in which Shaitan frightens someone. So when one of you sees what he dislikes, then he should get up and perform Salat. Abu Hurairah (RA) said: I like fetters and dislike iron collar. And fetters refer to being firm in religion. He said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, ‘Dreams are a portion among forty six portions of Prophet-hood.”
FOR MORE HADITH CLICK THIS LINK http://www.quranandhadith.com/dreams/

Last edited:

Hamze

wa salam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuh... brother i dont heard such thing inn quran or hadith. but i know one hadith about dream
"“Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, ‘In the end of time, the dreams of a believer will hardly ever fail to come true, and the truthful of them in dreams will be truest in speech among them. And dreams are three types: 1. the good dream, which is glad tidings from Allah, 2. dreams about something that has happened to the man himself, and 3. dreams in which Shaitan frightens someone. So when one of you sees what he dislikes, then he should get up and perform Salat. Abu Hurairah (RA) said: I like fetters and dislike iron collar. And fetters refer to being firm in religion. He said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, ‘Dreams are a portion among forty six portions of Prophet-hood.”
FOR MORE HADITH CLICK THIS LINK http://www.quranandhadith.com/dreams/
Thank you very much brother, appreciate that!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
I would give Sadaqa as soon as possible if I were you.

Athiqa

I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet
saaws-long.gif
saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Hadith -Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 115: Narrated Abu Qatada
ranhu.gif

Jannahsweetie

jannah sweetie
AsSalaam alaykum, make sure your zakah & fasts are up to date. I will check in islamic dream book what it means and get back to you. Keep in a state of purity, and if you need ghusl do it without delay. Do not sleep in an impure state.
In islamic dream book it says, being bitten by a snake : if a person sees a snake biting him it means his enemy will harm him as much as he will be harmed by the snake bite. Better to write down time of dream eg, before fajr time, or after it. Also the weather if it was raining. What islamic month it was etc, then ask the imam at the mosque inshallah

Last edited:

Hamze

I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet
saaws-long.gif
saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Hadith -Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 115: Narrated Abu Qatada
ranhu.gif
Thank you sister!

Hamze

AsSalaam alaykum, make sure your zakah & fasts are up to date. I will check in islamic dream book what it means and get back to you. Keep in a state of purity, and if you need ghusl do it without delay. Do not sleep in an impure state.
In islamic dream book it says, being bitten by a snake : if a person sees a snake biting him it means his enemy will harm him as much as he will be harmed by the snake bite. Better to write down time of dream eg, before fajr time, or after it. Also the weather if it was raining. What islamic month it was etc, then ask the imam at the mosque inshallah
Thank you very much sister!

kamal-ahmed

Assalam walaikum rbt

If someone could help me please...

I woke up today after having a dream about a snake.
In my dream some random man brought a brown sack/bag & sat in front of me. Out of the brown sack/bag came out a "grey" snake. I remember gasping for air & getting scared in my dream, as I did this the snake turned & looked at me & changed colour from "grey" to "pink".
At this point the now "pink snake" arched up & bit my "right" palm/hand about 2 or 3 times. I then held the head of the snake with my left hand, & it bit me once again.

I woke up feeling very eery & worried, because the snake changed colour.
And I know in Islam it is not a good sign to be bitten by a snake in your dream.

Could someone please shed some light?
Thank you so much brothers & sisters!

As salamu alaykum bro, if I may shed a tiny bit of light on this subject. First and foremost I am in no way qualified interpret dreams as such, but from my experience with dreams & snakes most will agree its not a good sign.

Snakes often represent an enemy of some sort. It maybe an enemy from the human being or jinn. It could sometimes represent magic too. I'd have to speak to a sheikh about the dream to understand the exact meaning. But my advice is obviosuly don't get paranoid and jump to conclusion.

It may simply be a bad dream from shaytan. My advice is pray fajr on time and in the masjid if you can that would be really good. Avoid sins in the day and finally read your morning and evening protection duas so that whatever it is won't harm you.

http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0001-morning--evening-duas.html

Jazak Allah khair akhi hope that helps.

Hamze

As salamu alaykum bro, if I may shed a tiny bit of light on this subject. First and foremost I am in no way qualified interpret dreams as such, but from my experience with dreams & snakes most will agree its not a good sign.

Snakes often represent an enemy of some sort. It maybe an enemy from the human being or jinn. It could sometimes represent magic too. I'd have to speak to a sheikh about the dream to understand the exact meaning. But my advice is obviosuly don't get paranoid and jump to conclusion.

It may simply be a bad dream from shaytan. My advice is pray fajr on time and in the masjid if you can that would be really good. Avoid sins in the day and finally read your morning and evening protection duas so that whatever it is won't harm you.

http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0001-morning--evening-duas.html

Jazak Allah khair akhi hope that helps.

Thank you very much brother, sorry for the late reply.