help me out

taleeba

Assalamu alikum wr wb
I want to know that amil said about future will b true. N i got dream after praying istekhara that m going to hajj vth hm n other day i got that our marraige had been fixed. What dies dz sign means. Plz answer. should i marry dat person or not.
Plz help me
Allah hafiz

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

Remember that dreams may not have real meaning about what will happening in the future and what not. Should you marry some person we don´t know at all is a question that nobody here can´t answer.

May Allah let you make hajj at some day.

Ummah 99

The truthfulness of the dream is related to the sincerity of the dreamer. Those who have the most truthful dreams are those who are the most truthful in speech. (Muslim, 4200)

Dreams are of 3 types:
Rahmaani
(those that come from Allah)
Nafsaani (psychological, they come from within a person)
Shaytaani (those that come from the Shaytaan).

Since we are not like big Imams or Sahabahs it is better we don't rely on dreams since we are all ordinary people we are not like the Prophets. Also it can merely be an ordinary Nafsaani dream, you never know or even Rahmaani, Allah knows best.
But if you feel that person is someone righteous and your parents are content with your marriage with them then you can go for it! :)

taleeba

Does future predicted by amil vl cum true???
He said dat with my marraige lyf doesnt go well. It wnt last for a year. i knw believing his words z haram bt smewer in corner of my heart m havng fear abt dz.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I am sorry but I have problems to understand your real meaning as you don´t write all words using every letters...

What you mean by "vl", "lyf", "z" or "dz"?

mdMuslimah

Does future predicted by amil vl cum true???
He said dat with my marraige lyf doesnt go well. It wnt last for a year. i knw believing his words z haram bt smewer in corner of my heart m havng fear abt dz.

Does the future predicted by amil 'will come true" .. basically will the future that amil predicted come true?

He said that with my marriage life doesnt go well, it wont last for a year. I know believing his words is haram, but somewhere in the corner of my heart, im having fear about this

Signor

Assalamu Alaikum

Istikhara is a particular form of prayer which is nothing more than a normal Dua in which a person prays to Allah swt to guide him/her to reach a right decision. It is not necessarily the case that in response to an Istikhara Allah swt will give an answer in the form of a dream but the answer can also be in the form of a gut feeling or a sense of realization which when considered on the balance of other research and external factors may guide you in the right direction.

A dream should not be considered an absolute answer towards a particular direction but as guidance as within the Shariah a dream is not the binding proof of something. Istikhara enables the relevant person to make a decision which is good for him/her in this world or the hereafter or both.But future is based on the arbitrary will of Allah, and no one can predict what Allah's decision will be.

"Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does anyone know what he will earn tomorrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things)." [Sûrah Luqmân: 34]

" Say (O Muhammad): No one in the heavens and the earth knows the Unseen but Allah; and they know not when they will be raised (again)." [Sûrah al-Naml: 65]

Istikhara does not mean that a person should abandon the consideration of all other matters relevant to the situation so a person should weigh up all the pros and cons to reach a correct decision even after making it.This means that after making Istikhara you must use your own intelligence, and weigh up the situation and think through the possible consequences of any actions you take with the help of research and other people’s advice. It is again going back to the old ‘have trust in Allah but also tie your camel’ philosophy.

Read more:

http://www.albalagh.net/qa/istikharah_marriage.shtml
http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-...-istikharah-how-to-read-the-answer.html?Soul=

May Allah makes things easy for you,Aameen