Assalamu 3aleykum -from a girl who's new to Islam

zohra94

Assalamu 3aleykum we ra7matullah!
I'm a new Muslimah el7amdulillah :) Trying to learn Arabic and to learn more about the deen.
Also; I haven't told anyone in my family and will probably not do that within the next few months/years. Religion isn't a topic we like to discuss in my culture, and when people discuss Islam, it's often in a very negative light, which makes me feel anxious. I'm from Norway, btw..

So; I'm hoping to learn more about Islam and get new friends inshallah!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum dear.

From Norway? Hey I am from your neighbor country - from Finland.

Feel free to contact to me if you like, I have talked before with some sisters from Oslo.

Velkommen min søster i islam! :)

zohra94

Tack så mycket!(jag talar också lite svenska om det är bättre :) )
Anyway, I've been to Finland a few times! Beautiful country mashallah :)
Inshallah I'll do that :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Min svenska är dålig, engelska bättre. :oops: Nice to meet you dear sister. :) I have been muslim over 18 years and hopely can advice you. Also I speak Arabic, a little.

zohra94

Salam alaykum

Min svenska är dålig, engelska bättre. :oops: Nice to meet you dear sister. :) I have been muslim over 18 years and hopely can advice you. Also I speak Arabic, a little.
It's okay, I totally understand :) And I only know one word in Finnish; kiitos :)
Gazakallah 5eer :) Fur9a sa3ida, ya u5ti :) (Pleased to meet you :) )
Inshallah I hope so:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah welcome. You have made the right choice with Islam. May Allah make things easier for you.

I do not know any words in Norwegian, but Finnish I know Kiitos and anteeksi

zohra94

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah welcome. You have made the right choice with Islam. May Allah make things easier for you.

I do not know any words in Norwegian, but Finnish I know Kiitos and anteeksi
Gazakallah 5eer :)
Inshallah ya rab! I hope so...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Finnish language isn´t relate to any Scandinavian language. It is Baltic language.

o_O

Like Estonian language.

zohra94

Ma Shaa Allah sis,
You have made the right decision! :)
May Allah grant you ease in practicing Islam, Ameen. Islam is very simple, please don't hesitate and if you need any help you are always welcome to ask. :)

Learn Arabic from this site:
http://www.madinaharabic.com/start_learning.html
Gazakallah 5eer!
I'm currently using Teach Yourself Complete Arabic and memrise.com, but thanks anyway. I also have a few other books which I look at from time to time which I'm planning to use later inshallah. I'm not really learning grammar now because I've heard that it's better to wait until you're at an intermediate level, so inshallah I'll do that :) I also like to listen to Arabic radio...

Ameen ya rab to your dua !

mahmoud_190

I'm a new Muslimah el7amdulillah :) Trying to learn Arabic and to learn more about the deen.
Also; I haven't told anyone in my family and will probably not do that within the next few months/years. Religion isn't a topic we like to discuss in my culture, and when people discuss Islam, it's often in a very negative light, which makes me feel anxious. I'm from Norway, btw..

3aleykum assalam
i’m speaking arabic and i have some knowledge about the deen which i have collected during my life , i’m born muslim allhamdo llah you ask me any time

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
zohra94 said:

Waliekumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Welcome to TTI. May Allah subhanawata'ala make your path to Jannah easy for you and guide your family aswell.

Thank you for posting the link. This looks like it might be very useful!!!

After you complete that ^ , here's some more stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL88CDD3C1F59C647D
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL05F6EF0E813B7971