For God so loved the world that He gave us Muhammad (sws)

Jsmih

Aslamo Alikum,

Dear All,

Allah (swt) made our beloved Prophet (sws) the Mercy of all Worlds and all People.

Prophet (sws) is not only mercy for everything but also a mercy for all Prophets of God.

That’s why, Prophet Moses (as) wished that he could be part of Muhammad (sws) Ummah.

(Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

And in Last Days, Allah (swt) will send Prophet Jesus (as) as part of Muhammad (sws) Ummah.

(Hadith)

So, we can truly translate and rectify the

Christian Belief

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

into

Muslim Belief

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only servant Muhammad (sws), that whoever believes in him (sws) shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jsmih

With the grace of Allah (swt), Muhammad (sws) is the only person who will enter in Jannah (Paradise - Eternal Life) without anyone’s intercession.

Other than Muhammad (sws), everyone including all prophets of Allah (swt) will need grace of Allah (swt) as well as Muhammad (sws)’s intercession.

First intercession of Muhammad (sws) will take place on Day of Judgment when Allah (swt) will make everyone stand without judging them. People will stand there for many years but Allah (swt) will not judge their deeds.

All righteous people will be waiting anxiously that someone could intercede for them in front of Allah (swt) so that judgment could be started and they could enter in Jannah (Paradise - Eternal Life) but no one including all prophets of Allah (swt) will dare to intercede for anyone in front of Allah (swt).

Let’s assume, we are very righteous people, even then Jannah is such a great blessing that it should be given to most perfect servant of Allah (swt) which is Muhammad (sws), so others have zero chance of getting into Jannah unless Muhammad (sws) himself intercede for them.

That’s why, it is true to say that God loved this world so much that He gave us one and only Muhammad (sws) to intercede for us so that we also could enter in Jannah (Paradise - Eternal Life) despite our worship of God is not as good as it should be.

Truly, Muhammad (sws) is Mercy of Allah (swt) for all Mankind.

a_stranger

Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allâh then follow me (i.e. accept Islâmic Monotheism, follow the Qur'ân and the Sunnah), Allâh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (31) Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Obey Allâh and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)." But if they turn away, then Allâh does not like the disbelievers[] (32)

Translation of the meanings of Quran , 3

Jsmih

Walikum Salam Wr Wb,

Jazak Allah. Thanks for sharing verse. Truly, Allah (swt) knows best.

According to my findings, Allah (swt) created this universe and everything inside it for His worship.

The most excellent worshiper is our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sws).

The most excellent creature of Allah (swt) is Humans and most excellent of all humans is our beloved Prophet (sws).

The only person that will enter in Jannah without any intercession is our beloved Prophet (sws).

If you read Surah - Ar Rahman, you see, Allah (swt) feels proud on Insaan (Khalaqal Insaan). Definitely, you and me are humans, but our deeds are such that we should better be rebuked or punished instead of Allah (swt) being feeling proud on us.

It means, Allah (swt) is not proud of you or me but Allah (swt) is actually proud on His servant Muhammad (sws).

On Day of Judgment, Adam (as) will say, O Muhammad (sws), you have truly worshiped Allah (swt) as He (swt) should be worshiped.

So will Muhammad (sws) be praised by Abraham (as), Noah (as), Moses (as), Jesus (as) and by all prophets and by all angels and by everyone.

And then if we research, we find, Allah (swt) says, O Muhammad (sws), we have made you Mercy for all Worlds and for all Mankind.

In every Adhan, Allah (swt) taught us to say the name of Muhammad. And in every prayer, Allah (swt) has taught us to send Salat o Salam on His beloved servant Muhammad (sws)

And now see, what the named Muhammad means, it means Praised One.

Peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be on our beloved Prophet (sws) and may Allah (swt) grant us His beloved servant Muhammad (sws)'s intercession. Ameen.

Please remember, Muhammad (sws) is just a servant of Allah (swt) and His messenger. And there is no god but Allah (swt) and all acts of worship belong to Allah (swt) only.

And most true worshiper of Allah (swt) is our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sws). Ameen.

Hopefully, I am able to clarify my points.

Jsmih

Friend said:

Did you know that martyrs enter Jannah as soon as they die and don't need any intercession?

-----------------------------

Yes, but they live there in the form of birds. Right. They need intercession of Muhammad (sws) to enter in Jannah in human forms.

I always wondered, why Allah (swt) made them enter in the form of birds. Actually, it is the intercession of Muhammad (swt) that clarifies everything.

Besides, Prophets (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) will praise Muhammad (sws), then where these Martyrs stand in front of Prophets.

a_stranger

light and a perspicuous Book

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا كُنتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَاءكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ

Ya ahla alkitabi qad jaakum rasooluna yubayyinu lakum katheeran mimma kuntum tukhfoona mina alkitabi wayaAAfoo AAan katheerin qad jaakum mina Allahi noorun wakitabun

5:15 O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary). There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book,-

a_stranger

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ عَلَى فَتْرَةٍ مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ أَن تَقُولُواْ مَا جَاءنَا مِن بَشِيرٍ وَلاَ نَذِيرٍ فَقَدْ جَاءكُم بَشِيرٌ وَنَذِيرٌ وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

Ya ahla alkitabi qad jaakum rasooluna yubayyinu lakum AAala fatratin mina alrrusuli an taqooloo ma jaana min basheerin wala natheerin faqad jaakum basheerun wanatheerun waAllahu AAala kulli shayin

5:19 O People of the Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) our apostles, lest ye should say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil)": But now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner (from evil). And Allah hath power over all things.

Sanshoes

Muslim Belief

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only servant Muhammad (sws), that whoever believes in him (sws) shall not perish but have eternal life.

Best to not say such a statement without any evidence.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum brother @Jsmih

May Allaah reward you with much good for your good intentions. This is a nice tribute, if you will, to the prophet :saw:. It might seem to you that your post/list is common knowledge but you should still make it a point to include references/evidences for them to avoid confusing others and for clarity sake, such as the ahadeeth and verses that deal with them.

Two things, though. The first one the brother above already mentioned it and I agree with him. We should be very careful of saying anything with regards to Allaah - it might not occur to us, but sometimes we could end up attributing something to Allaah that does not befit Him, astaghfirullah. The saying that He, `azza wa jalla, loved the world so much is something strange. I don't think you have to go that far to 'reconcile' between the two faiths. Allaah says in the qur'aan that prophet Muhammad was sent to us as a mercy from Him, and Allaah is the most merciful. Anytime the word 'love' precedes or is followed by Allaah in the qur'aan, it has to do with His slaves and an act of goodness/righteousness. Nothing concerning the world is mentioned. Also, the word 'so much' when it comes to this world is another issue in of itself. We are supposed to not love this world since it is only temporary, but we can enjoy it and work for the everlasting home while we're on it.This is mentioned a lot in the qur'aan, so it does not make sense for Allaah to love it so much when He, in fact, warns us away from that same thing.

The other is this:
If you read Surah - Ar Rahman, you see, Allah (swt) feels proud on Insaan (Khalaqal Insaan). Definitely, you and me are humans, but our deeds are such that we should better be rebuked or punished instead of Allah (swt) being feeling proud on us.

It means, Allah (swt) is not proud of you or me but Allah (swt) is actually proud on His servant Muhammad (sws).
Which tafseer/commentary/translation did you get this from? I'd like to read it inshaa'Allaah. My understanding is that "insaan" here in Khalaqal insaan applies to the human being in general and not specifically the prophet.

Cariad

The phrase is used for Christ the messiah, there is no reason to believe, that it could be applied to your prophet Mohammed. When this was said in understanding of Yeshua the world did not know Mohammed and would not know him from many centuries to come. So it is wrong of you to attribute something to Mohammed that was never meant for him.

If nothing else it's disrespectful to Yeshua, who I believe you honour as Isa. YHWH does love the world and everything upon it. Because YHWH is love personified. It's because of this all encompassing love that He gave us the gift of the Christ. Some accept that gift and all it means some do not, it is a gift freely given and there is no compulsion in the acceptance. That again is YHWHs love.

a_stranger

Sahih International
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. Translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Alhasher

a_stranger

112:1
to top

Sahih International
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
112:2
to top

Sahih International
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
112:3
to top

Sahih International
He neither begets nor is born,
112:4
to top

Sahih International
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

a_stranger

112:1

Sahih International
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
112:2

Sahih International
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
112:3

Sahih International
He neither begets nor is born,
112:4

Sahih International
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Sanshoes

Another 'contra'.

1 John 2
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[d] is not in them.16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

a_stranger

A call for humans to have sincere hearts:

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah:God is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

5:72