salam from Malaysia to all brothers and sisters

FaiQ_KhaLiFa

:salam2:

my name is Faiq Khalifa, 24 years old, from Malaysia. my friend introduce this site to me just now, and i feel so interested when i browse through. i'm so thouched and so happy to see my brothers and sisters from afar. i nearly cry to see in the videos that my fellow brothers and sisters accapting the thruth of Islam. i pray that all of you will stay in iman and islam untill the last breath.

i was born muslim. my late grandfather was a muslim cleric, and my late father was a religious teacher or ustadz. so, alhamdulillah, all praise to God that i was raised and thought by my parents well according to Islam. they teach me to read the Koran since i was 5, they sent me to religious school, and most important is they teach me to love Islam, more than i love them. i just wish that i can be as successful as them to face all the test in this life and i wish i will meet them in heaven. i can help our brothers and sisters here if you have any question about Islam, insya allah. i'm not expert, but i will try my best.

i hope to make friends, and to share thought with all of you. jakallahu khairan kathiro.

presa1200

this guy actually just sitting beside me right now...haha... he is my adopted brother. He the one introduced me into Islam, and now i've been a muslim for a year. We are same religion, only the different btween us he is Malay and i'm Chinese.... and i'm staying wf his family.....

yeah i the one introduce him this TTI after i found it by myself today... we like to see europeans convert into Islam and together we becum'a big family. And with God will one day we shall meet together to fight against Dajjal...

just a brief bout myself. My name is Wilson, or Nashrullah Wong. i used to b a buddhist and then christian...and my final goal... Islam. Surely there've been much i experienced thru those years b4 and after i converted.

My non-muslim family was onced very angry during the begining.... and Alhamdulillah now they understand better about Islam and i do pray for them so that Allah will soften their heart to accept the truth of Islam.

presa1200

assalamu alaikum to you both then!

Inshallah, you will enjoy being an active member of the TTI ummah.

thx bro... u hav a nice avatar...why i only have those preset avatar in my CP? anyway r there many muslim in chicago? how bout those Halal restaurant and daily source of meal? do they hav special food manufacturere solely run by muslim?

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Salam!

Welcome to the TTI community! Thanx for the Duas , both of you! May Allah also increase your faith and ease the difficulties for you, Ameen!!

presa1200

You can always right click on an avatar that you like and save it to your computer. Then in your User CP, click on "Edit Avatar", select "Use custom avatar" and "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer" and click on the Browse button to locate the image.

Hi...many thx for ur guide. anyway i can't find any functions to use custom avatar... mayb i have to post more to get the privilege doing so....

thx....

presa1200

assalamu alaikum to you both then!

Inshallah, you will enjoy being an active member of the TTI ummah.

Yes i will... and i like this forum very much... i used to join some malaysian forums but sometimes it's difficult to talk to them especially those who hate islam. let's pray for them so that Allah may open their heart.

Muhsana

:salam2: ,

welcome to TTI. I am sure you will enjoy to be here.

Malaysia is the country which I want to see very much.

Fiemanillah.

presa1200

:salam2: ,

welcome to TTI. I am sure you will enjoy to be here.

Malaysia is the country which I want to see very much.

Fiemanillah.

:wasalam:

You'll find malaysia a wonderful country, Subhanallah! If you come visit Malaysia please don't forget to visit Kelantan The Islamic City... sure'll find many muslim practice the real islam and they are very very happy to see you there.

Kelantan used to be the earliest malay government before colonization of British. And at that time people living in a Islamic kingdom, peaceful and loyal to Allah. But after the came of western powers, they took over the whole land and replaced with Kafir government...until today! that's very sad isn't it?

Anyway...never forget to visit Kelantan and you'll like that place very much, InsyaAllah. It's ~450km away from Kuala Lumpur, you can take airplane and reach there less than 1 hour. You can see many original cultural activities and practices, also very delicious traditional malay foods... that's even more attractive!

for ur info Kelantan is ruled under Syeikh Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, the Chief Minister of the state. He is one of the very noble and knowledgable Scholar. And kelantan is the only state in Malaysia that ruled by an Islamic Scholar.

:SMILY206: :SMILY259:

jawad821

salam

salam,
malysia is a wonderfull place with good muslims. when something touch muslims in somewhere in the world you find malysian people the first to protest.
i'd like to visit it one day, inchaa Allah.

Allah bless you all and Allah al mo3in

yasmingsalaf

salam

salamalaykum brother presa1200, well come to islam. Actually I am also a chinese muslim, I am from main land of China. but currentlly live in malaysia (Pinang). really happy to know that you are muslim now, may Allah easy your life in this world and hereafter Ameen.

wassalamalaykum

lily_mawar

:SMILY206: to muslim world .... May Allah bless U .... Bro, my grandmother was a chinese too .... her father was a muslim convert, but they were from Indonesia.

this guy actually just sitting beside me right now...haha... he is my adopted brother. He the one introduced me into Islam, and now i've been a muslim for a year. We are same religion, only the different btween us he is Malay and i'm Chinese.... and i'm staying wf his family.....

yeah i the one introduce him this TTI after i found it by myself today... we like to see europeans convert into Islam and together we becum'a big family. And with God will one day we shall meet together to fight against Dajjal...

just a brief bout myself. My name is Wilson, or Nashrullah Wong. i used to b a buddhist and then christian...and my final goal... Islam. Surely there've been much i experienced thru those years b4 and after i converted.

My non-muslim family was onced very angry during the begining.... and Alhamdulillah now they understand better about Islam and i do pray for them so that Allah will soften their heart to accept the truth of Islam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

dawahforever

:wasalam:

You'll find malaysia a wonderful country, Subhanallah! If you come visit Malaysia please don't forget to visit Kelantan The Islamic City... sure'll find many muslim practice the real islam and they are very very happy to see you there.

Kelantan used to be the earliest malay government before colonization of British. And at that time people living in a Islamic kingdom, peaceful and loyal to Allah. But after the came of western powers, they took over the whole land and replaced with Kafir government...until today! that's very sad isn't it?

Anyway...never forget to visit Kelantan and you'll like that place very much, InsyaAllah. It's ~450km away from Kuala Lumpur, you can take airplane and reach there less than 1 hour. You can see many original cultural activities and practices, also very delicious traditional malay foods... that's even more attractive!

for ur info Kelantan is ruled under Syeikh Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, the Chief Minister of the state. He is one of the very noble and knowledgable Scholar. And kelantan is the only state in Malaysia that ruled by an Islamic Scholar.

:SMILY206: :SMILY259:

Asalaamu Alaikum

Selamat dAtang ke TTI. Apa khabar? I am a Canadian Convert married to a Mat kelate!!!! I lived in Kota Bharu in 2000 for 4 months. I miss the pasar malam!

Wa salaamu Alaikum
D4E:hijabi: