There is no justice in this world

Bilal Chouhan

Assamoalikum Everyone,

Now this is a bit harsh topic and many people wont be able to comprehend what is going in my head right now. Now i live in pakistan, and there has been a lot of beheadings done by taliban...believe its a conspiracy??/ i have loads of videos..many people have been brutally murdered..eyes popped out, meat hanging on phone lines when blasts occurs..stench of blood and explosives on dead bodies..relatives and families are left to cry and wail no matter how religious or close they were to Allah..In Pakistan, the concept of death is entirely different..people are dieing everyday..and they are fearful deaths..talibans dont even leave the dead bodies..and march dead bodies on cars...chopp the heads off , castrate them...So when Quran says( death will reach every one of you)...bt i tell you, if you see dead bodies of pakistan, you would be mortified..we in pakistan...especially me, have come to conclusion that Allah has sent Quran and by ways of Sunnah..we are directed to do right...otherwise we would get into trouble of our bad actions in day of judgement...not in this earth..there is no concept of saza jaza in this world...many righteous people have been brutally killed..babies and children are being killed in name of Islam..when one does hear stories of Hazrat Ibrahim being saved from fire, spider saving Prophet Mohammad..Allah destroying the city of Lut, Aad...one wonders why doesnt Allah do something..you would say..Allah knows better, well it is very easy to say..when one would live in pakistan...there is so much depression...that one cant say...there is no concept of reward and punishment in this world...bt in next...duas hardly work..and when they do, actions are required...many good people are being killed...

MehmetHilmi

Wa Aleykum Selam,

First of all, may Allah give you patience. The Taliban and all who are similiar to them are filthy pigs. Even a pig would be cleaner than those things. Indeed terrorists are the worst creatures. I don't care if they are Muslim or not. They have only worked towards destroying peace and stability.

I only hope the Pakistani army is victorious in dealing with them. I don't think negotiations will work. In the meantime, Muslims around the world MUST vehemently condemn them and condemn those who condone terrorist actions. In my opinion in this period of turbulence for the Muslim world, Allah is testing us to see who will actually stick firmly to their faith and speak out against injustice, be it among our own community. Divine justice will strike these men so hard, it will send them flying into hell never to come out again (InshaAllah).

Walikum sallam wa rahmatullah...
I felt sad hearing what you said, and I'm from Afghanistan. I know how difficult is the situation, in Pakistan and also in Afghanistan. And I pray Allah swt bring peace in whole muslim countries. Brother as I know Pakistan army was creating and supporting Taliban and sending them to Afghanistan for their own aims.
But Allah swt knows better.

Assamoalikum Everyone,

Now this is a bit harsh topic and many people wont be able to comprehend what is going in my head right now. Now i live in pakistan, and there has been a lot of beheadings done by taliban...believe its a conspiracy??/ i have loads of videos..many people have been brutally murdered..eyes popped out, meat hanging on phone lines when blasts occurs..stench of blood and explosives on dead bodies..relatives and families are left to cry and wail no matter how religious or close they were to Allah..In Pakistan, the concept of death is entirely different..people are dieing everyday..and they are fearful deaths..talibans dont even leave the dead bodies..and march dead bodies on cars...chopp the heads off , castrate them...So when Quran says( death will reach every one of you)...bt i tell you, if you see dead bodies of pakistan, you would be mortified..we in pakistan...especially me, have come to conclusion that Allah has sent Quran and by ways of Sunnah..we are directed to do right...otherwise we would get into trouble of our bad actions in day of judgement...not in this earth..there is no concept of saza jaza in this world...many righteous people have been brutally killed..babies and children are being killed in name of Islam..when one does hear stories of Hazrat Ibrahim being saved from fire, spider saving Prophet Mohammad..Allah destroying the city of Lut, Aad...one wonders why doesnt Allah do something..you would say..Allah knows better, well it is very easy to say..when one would live in pakistan...there is so much depression...that one cant say...there is no concept of reward and punishment in this world...bt in next...duas hardly work..and when they do, actions are required...many good people are being killed...

Walikum sallam wa rahmatullah...
I felt sad hearing what you said, and I'm from Afghanistan. I know how difficult is the situation, in Pakistan and also in Afghanistan. And I pray Allah swt bring peace in whole muslim countries. Brother as I know Pakistan army was creating and supporting Taliban and sending them to Afghanistan for their own aims.
But Allah swt knows better.

Wa alaikum asalam wa rahmattullah Brother,

La Hawla wa La Qouatta illa Billah, May Allah speed his Faraj to your country, May the same be to similar Muslims around this earth.

It's truly heart shattering what's happening there, It's like what the prophet (May Peace and Prayers be upon him), said "“The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches with sleeplessness and fever.”, I can literally feel it from a far away Muslim land and I can see it with others too.

I can't imagine how you must feel been going through this in the very reality of sense. It's horrific indeed. Man has always found reasons to justify his calamities and Islam hasn't been safe from this kind of exploitation, we keep on discovering this matter is harder than we thought it to be, Faith must always prevail and it will inchallah. Pray to always remember that Allah is {closer than his jugular vein}, your jugular vein, and it can be taken in a literal sense understanding this Quranic verse {No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things}.

Be careful Brother, May Allah always protect you All.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assamoalikum Everyone,

...one wonders why doesnt Allah do something..you would say..Allah knows better, well it is very easy to say..when one would live in pakistan...there is so much depression...that one cant say...there is no concept of reward and punishment in this world...bt in next...duas hardly work..and when they do, actions are required...many good people are being killed...

ALERT TO ALL MUSLIMS>>>BE CAREFUL WHEN MAKE DU'A!!!
~Wa'alaikumusalam!
These people must have make du'a to die in the event of syahid and
Allah swt grant their du'a !!!
that what get!
that's why our du'a not working brother
Truly sad and tragic.
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this info brother,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
”And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he/she calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided”Holy qur'an(2:186).

Ummah 99

With just one ayah your question can be answered:

And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

Surah Ibrahim, Ayah-42
Sahih International

Bilal Chouhan

None of you people have understood my dilemma..I am saying, these taliban are doing such heinous crimes, and still they survive, and Allah is letting innocent people die a horrible death. Even when they die, they are not left alone, just think for a second, if a body arrives in ur home and it is unrecongnisable. Quoting me Quran surah saying Alah is seeing everything is not everything..When Allah has said that truth would prevail. and when Allah has put severe azaab on communities who rebelled against Allah.. I ask you, these taliban are using Allah name to kill, burn, slash and just to get more gun..Why is Allah so silent..many people are being murdered for nothing, despite many people would have been very close to Allah, mant pray to Allah, say their prayers, do sujood, give zakat..do u know..there have been attacks when people were in sujood during jumma prayers...do anyone of u have any answers..duas are not being answered and they never will..u may get hostile and post video to play the devil advocate with me, but living in a different country ...u would never be able to comprehend of what i m saying

Precious Star

None of you people have understood my dilemma..I am saying, these taliban are doing such heinous crimes, and still they survive, and Allah is letting innocent people die a horrible death. Even when they die, they are not left alone, just think for a second, if a body arrives in ur home and it is unrecongnisable. Quoting me Quran surah saying Alah is seeing everything is not everything..When Allah has said that truth would prevail. and when Allah has put severe azaab on communities who rebelled against Allah.. I ask you, these taliban are using Allah name to kill, burn, slash and just to get more gun..Why is Allah so silent..many people are being murdered for nothing, despite many people would have been very close to Allah, mant pray to Allah, say their prayers, do sujood, give zakat..do u know..there have been attacks when people were in sujood during jumma prayers...do anyone of u have any answers..duas are not being answered and they never will..u may get hostile and post video to play the devil advocate with me, but living in a different country ...u would never be able to comprehend of what i m saying

Bilal,
You do not have an understanding of the nature of human beings and Allah's role in our behaviour.

Allah SWT gave us free will to do as we please. He cannot and will not control us. He sent us messengers and the Holy Quran as guidance, as well as a moral conscience. Ultimately, our decisions are our own.

If I walked up to my friend and slapped her on the face, it is because I CHOOSE to do so. If someone is watching me, they can run and interfere. It is their choice.

The Taliban is evil. Pure evil. They will do what they want -- Allah SWT will not control their behaviour.

If Muslim nations really wish to get rid of the Taliban, they may band together and take constructive steps to eradicate them. But that is not happening. Allah SWT cannot force us to do so. He has left that decision to us, the muslims around the world.

So the fault, really, is our own. Good can conquer evil -- if we want it be so. But just sitting around making dua without action will do absolutely nothing.

Basically, my brother, it may be of help to concentrate on yourself and why you think Allah has chosen for you to be a living witness and sufferer through this tragedy, try to concentrate more on your purpose and role. It's very much like playing the game of life on hard mode, and for a reason Allah has chosen you to witness this calamity in this mortal stage of life, I don't know that reason and maybe you don't either, yet at least. That's why I quoted that verse from the Quran because if you think about and take it more seriously you may understand how Allah is actually planning your life because he is closer to you than your jugular vein. This is merely a personal advice from me to you, as two simple muslim brothers conversing through an online thread.

Remember this simple fact, this stage of life is not perfect and it isn't supposed to be, it's unpredictable and deemed to be so through out history.

May Allah guide and protect us all.

Ummah 99

Answering your misconceptions:
I am saying, these taliban are doing such heinous crimes, and still they survive,
Read this ayah once more: "And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]." (14:42) http://quran.com/14/42
Allah is letting innocent people die a horrible death.
"And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision," (3:169) http://quran.com/3/169
Even when they die, they are not left alone, just think for a second, if a body arrives in ur home and it is unrecongnisable.
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving - (67:2) http://quran.com/67/2
When Allah has said that truth would prevail. and when Allah has put severe azaab on communities who rebelled against Allah.. I ask you, these taliban are using Allah name to kill, burn, slash and just to get more gun..Why is Allah so silent..many people are being murdered for nothing, despite many people would have been very close to Allah, mant pray to Allah, say their prayers, do sujood, give zakat..do u know..there have been attacks when people were in sujood during jumma prayers...do anyone of u have any answers..duas are not being answered and they never will..u may get hostile and post video to play the devil advocate with me, but living in a different country ...u would never be able to comprehend of what i m saying
What comes to you of good is from Allah , but what comes to you of evil, [O man], is from yourself. And We have sent you, [O Muhammad], to the people as a messenger, and sufficient is Allah as Witness. (4:79) http://quran.com/4/79
Your people is responsible for what evil is befalling you, it may be of their misconception about the term "Jihad" and using it wrongfully but this ayah perfectly describes why calamity befalls a community. Read this ayah: "Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron." (13:11) So you see, either you can change your community with your willingness or it is like an illness from Allah and you just need to make SINCERE dua, And duas will get granted if you are steadfast and have sincerity over yourself honestly...
Hadith: It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (R.A) that the Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: “(The Dua) of any one of you will be answered so long as he is not hasty in seeking a response and does not say, ‘I prayed but I have not had a response.’” [Narrated by al-Bukhari, 5981; Muslim, 2735]
People are always thinking of getting a quick response from Allah rather than trying to change their conditions themselves as a result the duas you make are left unanswered.
Read this article, it's really good: http://www.alquranclasses.com/duas-unanswered/

Eman Yousuf

walaikum assalam brother,

Only today I was discussing in our "halaqa", about the same kind of feelings which you described and the answer I got immediately from the tafseer of Surah Younus/44. I liked the reply post of Mq_Dardebi too.

You just play your part the way Allah wants you to, make duaa for others and leave the rest to Allah (swa), no one can comprehend what Allah (swa) plans are.

fi amanillah

MehmetHilmi

I fully understand the replies people give. But none of the replies really deal with the topic. Of course people make dua to Allah (swt) in difficult times, but this situation we are in is really special. Why? Because the terror itself comes from a Muslim source. Taliban, AQ, ISIS, or any other group, it doesn't matter. We say that there are terrorists in every religion, but why are most terrorists today Muslim? Whenever I hear news of a suicide bombing in which a lot of people die, I immediately assume it was a Muslim group who did it, and guess what, I end up being right. The question shouldn't be why Allah (swt) is not doing anything about this. Allah's (swt) plan is superior and in the end it will succeed. The question is why aren't we (Muslims) doing anything about it? We always blame zionists or America, but not the ugliness within our own community. WE NEED REFORM WITHIN OUR MOSQUES. Because those exact terrorists who do these ugly things get inspired within the mosque. It is the Imams and Sheikhs who light the fire, and the followers who spread it, so when Imams make destructive and hateful remarks, they are actually fueling terrorism.