What do you think of Katy Perry's new song dark horse?

Jkay2001

Katy perry made a new song and in it at 1 minute 15 seconds a man has the name of allah as a necklace and then it gets burned by the people "god" in the video i am really insulted because of this yet people still say its a awesome song i never listen to music but i found this out while onface book and was shocked what do you think about it i think the song should be banned

MehmetHilmi

They removed the Allah necklace. No need to worry. It was probably something they didn't realize at first. Muslims don't listen to that type of music anyways so does it matter if they remove it or not?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
It is interesting, so imagine there is a guy who is watching her music video, fixated on every detail, until he spots Allah on some guys necklace. - I think it is ridiculous.

It is just carelessness by the Katy Perry music video production crew.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum
greeting!
yeah you want to make video make nicely
don't spark anger and provocative on sensitive issue, regardless people of any religion will agree
with me
anyway ,this is what you get when employing somebody stupid bringing bad image to their song eventually .
~Wassalam :)

Last edited:

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Strange. So the guy wearing the necklace is a Muslim Im guessing?

People just need to stop making jewlary with Allah's name on it. People can go to the bathroom with it. Its disrespecful.

It's very disturbing in 2 ways. 1 being someone took the time to pay close attention to the details of the music video to notice that. 2. The fact that it is actually true and the name of Allah azza wajjal did appear in such a filthy music video.
Subhanallah can't say what thier intended reason was to watch it but Alhamdulillah they were aware enough. Comes down to finding something right in a thing that is completely wrong. Allah a3lam. But since we have been aware of the situation I think we need to make an effort to correct the misrepresentation and make it clear how disturbing it is to billions of people in the world and how inconsiderate the production team of the video were.