New Muslima

zen-zyster

Assalaam aleikum everyone,

My name is Zen and I became muslim in December. I'm here to learn more about Islam and to meet people. I live in Leuven, Belgium.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

Mabrouk (congratulations) for your shahada. Welcome to TurnToIslam, enjoy your stay

bilalahmad

Assalaam aleikum everyone,

My name is Zen and I became muslim in December. I'm here to learn more about Islam and to meet people. I live in Leuven, Belgium.
HI AND ASSALAM ALAKUM IAM BILAL AHMAD FROM PAKISTAN .FIRST OF ALL MY HEARTLY CONGRATS TO YOU.AND I WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU FOR EVER.

Salmirah

Walaikum as-salam wa rahmatullah Zen! :SMILY206:
MashaAllah I feel an immense pleasure when I see someone reverting to Islam. It's like finally someone has found the right path and has saved himself/herself from the Hellfire, in sha Allah!
You've already pleased Allah a lot sister. Now just hold the rope tight and never let it go.
May Allah make it easy for you to follow Islam correctly, ameen!
Another great thing is that you've joined to this forum as it's a wonderful place to share as well as learn great stuffs about Islam. See you around sister. :) xx

zaman-gm

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullah.

Better life then any-other time i'm sure. Pray Allah to keep it up and don't forget us in your Dua.
We all here to beneficent to our self.

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Walaikum assalam WRWB
Ahlain.....Sister in Islam...Mabroook Alfain on this decision Masha'Allah...May Allah (SWT) guide you to the straight path & protect you from the whisper of Shaitan Ameen!
Congratulations on registering your self among the best Ummah. The Ummah-e-Muhammed (SAW) do remember in your dua.
Jazak Allah Khair

Bm.amina

Wa alaikum as salaam wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh,
By reverting to Islam; you have realized the valuable value given by Allah (s.w.t) to human beings.
May the blessings of Allah be upon you, sister.