HELPP WITH JINN AND BABY

muhammad sabri

Twinkle winkle???? Brother I think you should choose your words carefuly. All everyone suggested was listening to the Quran. And Quran is words of Allah and by His mercy and blessings thousands of people can and do get cured from every illness. there is nothing wrong with getting the opinion of doctors but there is also nothimg wrong with seeking Allah's help and cure through His beautiful Quran. In fact Allah says in the Quran that the Quran is "Hudan wa Shifaa." A guidance and healing for the believers.

I just wanted to also add that the Quran or ruqya is not only used in cases of jinn possesion. Ruqya can be done for any illness and problem. If I remember correctly the hadiths which mentions ruqya, the sahaabi that performed ruqya did not perform it on someone who was possessed but it was someone who was bitten by a snake or a scorpian. So my point is, clearly Allah knows where the cure is and it can very well be in the Quran for some people and other medicines for others.

To the brother whos child is sick, may Allah heal your baby. Also there was a brother that said his involved in ruqya and that posted his website here as well. It was ruqyaqa.com think. I think you will find helpful information there. Also, please make sure you or your wife recite the Quran on her before she goes to sleep. Again may Allah heal your innocent child. Amin.

I seek refuge in Allah! i was never ever referring to the Quran but rather to the idea that people have to always think that the problem is jinn related rather than a sickness, this is not how muslims should think, we're different from other faith because we use our understanding without of course deniyng Allah; i return to Allah repented if my words weren't clear but in synthesis what i said and say is DON'T MAKE THE FIRST THING YOU THINK IN THESE SITUATIONS BE JINN RELATED BUT SEEK THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE PEOPLE OF 'ILM LIKE DOCTORS ETC FIRST! Wa salam and thanks for the reply, it made me realize that i didn't write clearly enough

muhammad sabri

my daughter has been sick from an early age she suffers from type 1 diabetes and asthma brother she is in the doctors and hospitals every week and I've never seen her act like this

That's a reason more to visit her and tell the doctor and at the same time inform the local imam for surely we all have little knowledge about ruqya and how it's effectevely done, the imams study these things so go to the doctor for visiting and the imam for CORRECT ruqya in sha Allah, salam and sorry for not being clear

user expired!

Brother where are you residing? If you in the UK then I advise you to visit a Ruquyah practice (but one who follows Quran and sunnah), there is one in East London by a bother called Abu Muhammed.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu
Brother,
If you know the wordings of Azan, call Azan in your house especially when your daughter is behaving strangely,
because shytan jinns run away from the house where Azan is called.
May Allah help your family and your daughter grow up to be a pious girl.