Hello searching

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Selam Aleykum Sister Britney,

Welcome to the website. Please let us know if you have any questions.

zaman-gm

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahamatullah Sister.
May Allah Guide you and Accept you as a Muslim.
In Sha Allah You will just amaze knowing about Islam one after another part. You will see that all Rumor about Islam around us are just for purified the reality of True Islam.
This is an amazing feeling that there is nothing but, me and my Allah(SWT).

LIVETOLOVE

Hello Everyone. my name is Britney. I am interested in becoming a Muslim. I just brought The Quran and hope to make friends to learn more about Islam. :)

To Brit ,
The best way in my view is to Read English translation of Quran and Books on Beliefs / Faiths in Islam and when questions come in mind then ask some learned Muslims or post your question on the site. Try to read quran , quran.ksu.edu.sa

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Hi Britney :) Welcome to Turn2Islam
we are very happy to have you with us
feel free to ask
~May Allah swt help,protect n guide all muslims~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Basharan

Hello Everyone. my name is Britney. I am interested in becoming a Muslim. I just brought The Quran and hope to make friends to learn more about Islam. :)

Syed Awal
As salam, hi my name is adnan and i grew up in canada and rediscovered my faith after reading the translated version of the Holy Quran. I think i know (not much) but a little bit how an average northamerican person grappling with christianity and his her correlation with other faiths or system, like secularism. If i can in my limited capacity clarify certain issues for someone or vice versa gain knowlegde (not here to dish out but take in knowledge and viewpoints as well) then i would considor it my priviledge.
I do not find it comfortable to belittle other faiths such as the bible says this or that. I have always felt and feel an affinity towards God Fearing people . Wheather christian or not, as i see oversecularism as the real vice. Where God is something distant. Like the quote 'the best trick satan ever pulled is to make people believe he does not exist'.
Also like another brother said, READ A GOOD TRANSLATION OF THE QURAN, youself and then ask any questions. I personaly love the Pikthall translation. There are probably better ones these days but the melody which i find mesmerizing even Pikthalls conversion is one of the most interesting ever, in the colonial era. Just google it.

zen-zyster

Welcome!

I have read the Qu'ran a little more than a year ago and last December I converted. Before I investigated Islam I was against it, but Allah led me on the right path.

LIVETOLOVE

Assalamu'alaikum!
Hi Britney :) Welcome to Turn2Islam
we are very happy to have you with us
feel free to ask
~May Allah swt help,protect n guide all muslims~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)
Quran is the best friend of a Muslim, always cares you and tell you the wisdom best for your both lives .

Abdul-Halim265

Salam Alaykum sister! May Allah Subḥānahu Wa Ta'Ala bless, protect, and guide you always! I'm a revert of around six months now, al-Hamdulillah.

holysgiorgi

Hello, Assaalam Alaiykum! I hope you meet Muslims, I am new to Islam and I have read The Old Testament and have really come to comprehend what is important to accomplish in life to get to jannah! Be Holy!

abbasp

ASSALAMU A'LYKUM, SISTER..WELCOME TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUEIES REGARDING ISLAM.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, HE HAS NO SON, NO DAUGHTERS, HE IS NO EQUAL TO ANYTHING/ANYONE ELSE. HE IS THE SUPREME REALITY. HE IS ALLAH , THE ALMIGHTY. ALL PROPHETS INCLUDING ADAM , NOAH, ABRAHAM, MOSES, ISSAC, ISHMAEL, JESUS)MAY PEACE BE UPON ALL OF THEM) AND THE LAST AND FINAL PROPHET MUHAMMAD-s.a.w- PREACHED THIS VERY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD.But later some people deviated from the Right Path and started 'OFFERING WORSHIP ' to the prophets.

pls subscribe @https://www.youtube.com/user/abbasparampadan?feature=mhee

abbasp

Hello, Assaalam Alaiykum! I hope you meet Muslims, I am new to Islam and I have read The Old Testament and have really come to comprehend what is important to accomplish in life to get to jannah! Be Holy!

va a'lykumu ssalam va rahmathullah, brother

WELCOME TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUEIES REGARDING ISLAM.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, HE HAS NO SON, NO DAUGHTERS, HE IS NO EQUAL TO ANYTHING/ANYONE ELSE. HE IS THE SUPREME REALITY. HE IS ALLAH , THE ALMIGHTY. ALL PROPHETS INCLUDING ADAM , NOAH, ABRAHAM, MOSES, ISSAC, ISHMAEL, JESUS)MAY PEACE BE UPON ALL OF THEM) AND THE LAST AND FINAL PROPHET MUHAMMAD-s.a.w- PREACHED THIS VERY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD.But later some people deviated from the Right Path and started 'OFFERING WORSHIP ' to the prophets.

pls subscribe@https://www.youtube.com/user/abbasparampadan?feature=mhee

3mma23

Hello =), do your research don't let people confuse you and make u believe things just because it's their opinion that's one thing that really annoys me.. Enjoy the journey I'm new as well =)