please stop drinking alcohol smoking marijuana weed in islam?

macoooo

not at all dear brother

you are welcome always

\\

the most common cause of alcohol-related problems, leading to injuries and premature deaths. As a result, intoxication accounts for two-thirds of the years of life lost from drinking. Alcohol is responsible for:

30% of road accidents
44% of fire injuries
34% of falls and drownings
16% of child abuse cases
12% of suicides
10% of industrial accidents

As well as deaths, short-term effects of alcohol result in illness and loss of work productivity (e.g. hangovers, drink driving offences). In addition, alcohol contributes to criminal behaviour - in Australia over 70% of prisoners convicted of violent assaults have drunk alcohol before committing the offence and more than 40% of domestic violence incidents involve alcohol.

Cariad

Yes, I don't think anyone does not understand the problems that are associated with excess alcohol. You did not add to your list the cost to the health service and society of such alcohol induced illnesses and accidents.

Btw... I am sister.. Not brother.. :D

macoooo

thank you dear sister

Someone told me

"Our random religious taboo that prohibits any form of usage of a certain substance is correct because excessive abuse of the same is detrimental to your health."

This is yet another example of where liberalism is elitist and religion cares about everyone.

Liberalism says "Too bad the 15% of proles will destroy their lives and their families with drugs and alcohol, and slaughter random victims on the highways when they are wacked out. We're not proles and we won't drink and drive."

Enlightened religious leaders have saved millions of their followers from prole to elite from enormous amounts of pain and suffering by banning recreational use of drugs, including alcohol, for their followers. And even Christianity banned drunkenness (a total ban on alcohol wasn't possible then, because they didn't have ubiquitous safe drinking water technology).

Alcohol simply doesn't pass the cost / benefit analysis on a societal basis. Anyone who thinks it does needs to go walk the streets in an urban underclass area...

Of course, a religious ban for its adherents is a huge positive benefit for society..

macoooo

\\\\

Someone told me

There is nothing "superstitious" about believing that alcohol is a social plague.

It just takes opening up your eyes and really taking a look...

It's beyond obvious that banning alcohol has positive effects on any religious community that does it: they don't have to deal nearly as much with the huge numbers of date rapes, battered spouses, liver failures, murders and other sequelae that alcohol abuse causes.

Reading the enormous degree of involvement of alcohol abuse in every social malady in the textbook - is very "sobering" indeed.

macoooo

\\\\

Someone told me I will agree that society would be much better off without alcohol or drugs.

also

Three religions prohibit alcohol and doctors

the smoking Deleterious

I will give you an illustrative example

You drink wine

I do not drink wine

And you talk to me face to face

I can not bear the smell of alcohol

At the same time, there are the risk of wine on your health

So you and I will take advantage of the move away from wine

Anything harmful to you or to someone else

Try as much as possible to move away from it

Islam instilled family values and gave security to the people. Thus, with Islam, there is no longer a "need" to drink in order to relieve unhappiness and stress by slipping into a fantasy world. One American convert to Islam, who used to drink before in her pre-Muslim days, comments, "I think that being Muslim has made me face up to a lot of things, which is painful, but by working them out I feel much less need to run away from my problems, and alcohol is basically the best way to run away from problems."

The fear of God helps Muslims keep away from not only alcohol, but all other evils prohibited by the Qur'an, such as adultery, abuse of wives and children, and gambling. Peer pressure (brotherhood) also helps Muslims abstain from these sins.

Attempts to abolish alcohol in America (during the Prohibition period) and drugs (the "War on Drugs") were not successful, because the factors that cause people in America to drink and use drugs have not been eliminated.

macoooo

Acute symptoms include temporary drinking alcohol :

1 - state of trance and diastole are
Where a person appears in the form of non - decent.

2 - changing the language and way of speech and pronunciation , words and letters that
Because of the imbalance that occurs in the process of cooperation between the muscle
Private minute to speak , toning and sounds output leads
So as to prolong the pronunciation of some characters and the speed of others
Speech seems farcical .

3 - fluctuates sense the person toward others of goodwill
To a feeling of overload plus runners suddenly and without reasonable grounds
The bursting into tears for no reason.

4 - the incompatibility of the movement of walking .. Visser drunken
Influence the cerebellum, which is responsible for the balance.

5 - visual hallucinations and a defect in vision device

6 - severe vomiting

macoooo

All intoxicants were made haraam in Islam’s religious scripture at different times over a period of years. Over the years, the list of intoxicating substances has come to include more modern street drugs and the like.

Islam prohibits the use of narcotics noting that “every intoxicant is haraam (unlawful)”. ‘Recreational’ drugs have become the social culture and despite religious prohibitions, Muslims are just as susceptible to cannabis (marijuana), hashish, and the supposedly herbal ‘hukkah‘ (a tobacco smoking pipe).

Nonetheless, this drug abuse is also haram, not to mention encouraging illegal drug trade and addiction.

As Quran says: Wine has benefit!

They ask you concerning wine and gambling. Say," There is a great sin in both of them, and some profits for the people, but their sinfulness outweighs their profit." (2: 219)

But because it's harm and detrimental is very much, Allah doesn't like that wine can be find in Muslim community.

If we want to give an example it is like Drugs comparatively to government's rules. Also drugs have benefit, but government forbids it and they punish and jail people just for one Gram! Why? Because it is so so so so harmful!

So because wine removes the only different between human and animals (which is intellect) so Allah forbid it and legislate rules that no one can find wine in Muslim community like the rules which is legislated for drugs!

\\\\\

مناظرة بين ملحد والقران تنتهي بإسلام جيفري لانج | مترجم

يوسف وجدت فى القران حل لكل مشكلة