Are you guys all british

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
ASsalamu alaykum, the site is a mixture of people and locations :)

I am British but I am now in the USA.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Yes, all of me is British :) if only because there isn't a better way to describe my background.

As Mabsoot says, the site is a mixture. I think we make a good representation of the whole Ummah, alhamdulillah.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Welcome, Canadian brothers!

If you have any news from your country to share, maybe the topics will seem less British :)

wa alaikum asalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Sister,

We have a large readership of American Muslims. People come and go on the site. I love American Muslim women., as I am one.
I know we, Believers, are one group. However, the issues pertaining to our nations are specific to our conditions and often it makes little sense to have universal discussions. I am a firm believer that many local issues should be addressed and resloved on the community level i.e the masjid.

I know I am in the minority..for example in the US many masjids are operated by immigrants who have no clue about the conditions/history of the US as they remain, by choice, in isloated communities. They have no knowledge of the world around them..

Sorry for brining this up but couldn't help it.

user expired!

Asalamaulaykum wa rahmatullah,

Yes another Brit here, but of Bangladeshi heritage and currently working in the Gulf, Bahrain to be more precise.