New Islam

holysgiorgi

Hello everyone my name is Sean and I grew up in the suburbs of Massachusetts which is on the East Coast of the Usa. I grew up very secular and surrounded by secularists but, I recently, started searching for God and the truth of the meaning of life and I came to Islam! :D

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Salam alaikum,

Congratulations on your shahada! How long ago was it?

Good to welcome you here. I hope you will find much beneficial knowledge here

muslimhanif

Welcome Sean,

Secularism is a terrible scourge that afflicts every modern society, and it is always linked in one way or another to the increasing spread of the philosophy of relativism and subjectivism, and to the windward of democratism, historicism and conventionalism. When the Law is subordinated to morality, and you don't have a superior idea of justice that regulates and dominates man's life, then society has plummeted into total chaos and into ignorance of Divine guidance. May Allāh preserve us from the seditions of this time and guide us all to His Straight Path.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hi there,hello.Welcome to Sy@Tti sogood to have you with us~alhamdulillah.Browse de Site you'll find the missing treasure dat you r looking 4.Subhanallah.take care .

Sassymalak

:)
Welcome Sean,

Secularism is a terrible scourge that afflicts every modern society, and it is always linked in one way or another to the increasing spread of the philosophy of relativism and subjectivism, and to the windward of democratism, historicism and conventionalism. When the Law is subordinated to morality, and you don't have a superior idea of justice that regulates and dominates man's life, then society has plummeted into total chaos and into ignorance of Divine guidance. May Allāh preserve us from the seditions of this time and guide us all to His Straight Path.
Well said ... and welcome Sean to Islam .. insha'allah you have Muslim friends who are helping you to learn and grow in the faith. Read your Quran and the Hadiths of the Sunnah and hold their Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding close to your heart always and keep seeking the truth from these Books insha'allah .. asailium ailikum wa rahmatu'allah Your Sister Malak