musical nasheed

Status
Not open for further replies.

presa1200

Assalamualaikum bro and sisters, do you all usually listen to nasheed with musical background? or just plain singing vocal....

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Here you go again. :D

Let me clear one thing to you people.

Best= Dont do a sin and fear Allah.
Bad= Do a sin while having feeling of some shame in you.
Worse= Do a sin , but then start justifying it to your heart.
Worst= Not only doing the sin, but make yourself understand that it is not a sin at all.
Worst of the Worst= Not only you do sin, not only you make yourself understand that it is not a sin, But you start proving it to be right and preaching it to others.

What is the biggest problem in the ummah today?

Every person thinks himself to be a "Selfmade Mufti" and "Selfmade Prophet".

presa1200

i thought i was just asking for opinion....i din't ask people to do anything...

and don't forget also the biggest problem in the ummah today is judging Halal and Haraam driving by self-desired.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
>>don't forget also the biggest problem in the ummah today is judging Halal

Exact thing what I said, i.e. we should not start giving fatwas. Let those Scholars do the work for us. And at the moment majority of rightious scholars dont agree about instruments.

Keep in mind, considering a halal thing as haram might not have a big problem but considering a haram thing to be halal will be much more disasterous.

The verse in the Quran telling Mulslims not to declare Halaal things as haraam, is about those things which are 100% clear in Islam as Halaal but people swear to declare it haram for eating. That verse of Qur'an was revealed when Prophet (SAW) had sweared that he will not eat honey again. Honey is clearly a Halaal and a kind of sacred thing for Muslims, but we cant apply the same Quranic verse for each and everything which is disputed or doubtful.

Asking about Nasheed with music?
If you listen music, then better avoid religious things. Recitation of Quran with music is not Halal, right? then why should we sing similar religious content?

Singing a poem with instruments would not be good, but singing the religious matter with instruments is obviously very dangerous, as it is controversial you know.

And Allah knows the best.

Wassalaam,
VE

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Please dont be mean to each other....

I listen to the Glorious Qur'aan its beneficial and more rewarding......i suggest you all do the same insha-Allah..

wasalam

presa1200

Hi bro,

first of all i din't give any fatwa... i just ask do people usually listen to either musical nasheed or plain vocal.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Here you go again. :D

Let me clear one thing to you people.

Best= Dont do a sin and fear Allah.
Bad= Do a sin while having feeling of some shame in you.
Worse= Do a sin , but then start justifying it to your heart.
Worst= Not only doing the sin, but make yourself understand that it is not a sin at all.
Worst of the Worst= Not only you do sin, not only you make yourself understand that it is not a sin, But you start proving it to be right and preaching it to others.

What is the biggest problem in the ummah today?

Every person thinks himself to be a "Selfmade Mufti" and "Selfmade Prophet".

Subhanallah Brother, i think thats so right, ive done it myself on this very forum and i dont even realise it :astag:
i love this forum but i think this forum is an example of this ummah in a nutshell i.e so much good but then theres problems aswell

(^ its not that the brother is accusing u of making a fatwa but its a question that will so predictably turn into a debate which should be left to the Ulema)

presa1200

Subhanallah Brother, i think thats so right, ive done it myself on this very forum and i dont even realise it :astag:
i love this forum but i think this forum is an example of this ummah in a nutshell i.e so much good but then theres problems aswell

(^ its not that the brother is accusing u of making a fatwa but its a question that will so predictably turn into a debate which should be left to the Ulema)

i believe everything we worked for is depend on what is our aim/niat in heart. And Allah is the ultimate Judge. He is the only one has rights to say right or wrong, not human.

tq

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Hi bro,

first of all i din't give any fatwa... i just ask do people usually listen to either musical nasheed or plain vocal.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

My comments are in reference to a long debate about musics. That is why I said in my first post "here we go again" which means we are starting the same debate again.

I am in no means to point at you. Same rules apply to myself too, and I also do the errors of giving my opnions sometimes and I think I should have more and more knowlege before taking the responsibiliy to tell other people what is right and what is wrong. So we should NOT consider ourselves Mufi.

Please remember. Knowing some Ahadith about some matter, does NOT make you a scholar. You have to have much more bigger picture i.e. much more knowledge. (Same things apply to me, not only to you).

Wassalaam,
VE

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asalaamu Alaykum

Please dont be mean to each other....

I listen to the Glorious Qur'aan its beneficial and more rewarding......i suggest you all do the same insha-Allah..

wasalam

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Please dont be mean to me. :D

Sorry if I look mean, but I was trying to make myself and other people realize that quoting some Ahadith does not become a fatwa.

Wassalaam,
VE

presa1200

AssalaamuAlaikum,

My comments are in reference to a long debate about musics. That is why I said in my first post "here we go again" which means we are starting the same debate again.

I am in no means to point at you. Same rules apply to myself too, and I also do the errors of giving my opnions sometimes and I think I should have more and more knowlege before taking the responsibiliy to tell other people what is right and what is wrong. So we should NOT consider ourselves Mufi.

Please remember. Knowing some Ahadith about some matter, does NOT make you a scholar. You have to have much more bigger picture i.e. much more knowledge. (Same things apply to me, not only to you).

Wassalaam,
VE

Yes correct.

I'll read more scientific research that how music influences a human's thought. perhaps it helps me to understand more.

But still Allah holds the final decision.

thanks.

presa1200

i wud like to ask ur opinion should internet consider illegal too because it lead to zina, maksiat of sight or ears, and also careless of performing sholat/salah.

what's ur opinion?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2: Brother,

There reason the other two threads were closed is because there are already so many threads about music on this forum. Just use the search function near the top of the page, or if you need any specifics use the advance search function. Inshallah, you'll find all the proof and opinions you need.

wasalam

FaiQ_KhaLiFa

when listen to those nasheed, especially the first link, i feel so touched, and it really reminds me to our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh, as the lyrics is about the sacrifice and struggle of Rasulullah, who bring Islam to us....

Status
Not open for further replies.