Allahu Akbar! hello everyone As-salamu alaykum

spidy

My is Ravi i am from INDIA though i am an hindu by birth i have many Muslim friends and one particular friend who is very close to me since we grew up together was not going through some good times in life since i am so close and there was nothing i could possibly do since i am helpless in somethings which i can't discuss i started observing RAMADAN from three years praying ALLAH the almighty that all her worries are taken care of since then i have a bonding towards Islam, though i cannot convert since i come from a orthodox family and they will not take it in the way i think but still i think there is nothing wrong in praying since ALLAH the creater of this world created me too , I THINK i have understood the religion well in some media they show it in a wrong way but i think ISLAM is all about peace and peace only and the sense of commitment shown in all over the world is just amazing so this RAMADAN i am praying for all of you no matter in which country are you i hope soon the people realize the TRUE ISLAM and there will be peace everywhere . thank you all

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Welcome Ravi,

Thank you for those words. I pray for peace everywhere also :)

May God guide and bless you

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Wa alaikum assalaam, Ravi. Welcome to the site and I hope you have a great ramadan. May Allah make it easy for you to convert to this religion and grant you acceptance among your family.

( Glad tidings of paradise to you my soon to be brother in islam)

Eman Yousuf

welcome brother,

If you are sincere in what you said , just make dua'a and Allah (swa) will make your path easy and inshaallah
your family too will accept you for what you are. Though it will take some time but in the end truth will prevail (Islam).

Quran chapter 3 verse 85: "and whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers.

also chapter 3 verse 19: Truly, the religion with Allah (swa) is Islam...

Hope your stay with TTI will benefit you.:)

regards