What are you reading?

noora1

Statue of Liberty under the clouds! :D
Page 56, 5th sentence on a book I'm reading:

"This will be followed by the Chicago farm report, which gives him ten minutes before he has to settle in behind the mike again. "

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Page 56
...I could see and hear the slaves surrounding the house of Pointe de Lac, forms woven in the shadows, drawing near....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Page 56, 5th sentence:

Silppua valko- ja salottisipuli, sekoita sipulit, mantelit ja yrtit.

(Translation: Chop the garlics and shallots, mix the onions, almonds and herbs.)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
bearer noun 1. a coffin/luggage bearer carrier, porter, conveyer, transporter. 2. a bearer of good news messenger, agent, runner, courier. 3. pay the bearer of the cheque payee, consignee, beneficiary.

Ha, guess what book that is..

Italiano

Page 56

Mi è anche grato di assicurare Voi, Eccellenza, che i Luoghi Santi nei nostri Paesi sono stati sempre oggetto del nostro rispetto e continueranno ad esserlo anche in avvenire in modo assoluto; lo "statu quo" dei Luoghi Santi di tutti i riti, delle varie religioni e dottrine sarà mantenuto con ogni cura, sarà anche rispettato accuratamente tutto ciò che riguarda la religione ed i luoghi di culto di tutte le religioni e i riti, nonchè il loro carattere sacro.

Italiano

Translation

I'm also obliged to assure You, Excellency, that the Holy Lands in our Countries have ever been objects of our respect and this absolutely will go on even in the future; the "statu quo"of the Holy Lands of all the rites, of various religions and doctrines will be preserved with any care, will be also accurately respected everything concern religion and places of pligrimage of all religions and rites, as well as their sacred character.

Italiano

Well, the text is from a letter from His Eminence the Great Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohamed Amin El Husseini to italian dictator Benito Mussolini in 1941.
The book, published by Italian Army General Staff (Historical Branch) is:
Romain H. Rainero - I REPARTI ARABI E INDIANI DELL' ESERCITO ITALIANO NELLA SECONDA GUERRA MONDIALE (LE FRECCE ROSSE) - S.M.E. Ufficio Storico - Roma, 2007